Author Topic: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 26308 times)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

Re: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 01:02:46 pm »
And I was ashamed to have the Zumba game at my collection, no offense but it seems that you were looking this game in specific, can I ask why ?, it's just curiosity a lot of it  :-\

I want to own all PSP games. And this is one of them. Not sure why they ever made this do, but this is one of the strangest is gues.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2015, 02:55:12 pm »
So I slipped and fell and bought a Retron 5.  It was $100 brand new.  We'll see how this goes.  I figure I can use it if I ever get to recording gameplay.

kashell

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2015, 03:04:29 pm »
I buckled. I ended up getting Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven after work yesterday. I read through the full-colored instruction manual and I'm glad I picked it up. This may end up being the title I take with me on vacation/my side project.

davifus

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2015, 04:16:03 pm »
So I slipped and fell and bought a Retron 5.  It was $100 brand new.  We'll see how this goes.  I figure I can use it if I ever get to recording gameplay.

for $100? where?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

spac316

« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2015, 04:57:06 pm »
Found Street Racer for Game Boy.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2015, 04:58:32 pm »

for $100? where?

At a local place here.  They are getting ready to close shop.  They had $159 on it and it was the last one.  I offered a $100 bill out the door.  They took it.

davifus

« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2015, 05:00:36 pm »

for $100? where?

At a local place here.  They are getting ready to close shop.  They had $159 on it and it was the last one.  I offered a $100 bill out the door.  They took it.

Great Deal. I'm still contemplating on biting at $129 from thinkgeek.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2015, 03:45:46 pm »
After my latest quite expensive addition I calmed down a bit and grabbed a few games on my Wii wishlist that I could score for cheap prices since the Wii is like the only "retro" console for which I collect games from my own region (PAL).

Some neat stuff here:
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Sonic Colours
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2015, 04:38:03 pm »
After my latest quite expensive addition I calmed down a bit and grabbed a few games on my Wii wishlist that I could score for cheap prices since the Wii is like the only "retro" console for which I collect games from my own region (PAL).

Some neat stuff here:
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Sonic Colours
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies

Nice! Some of the best games in the Wii library!

argyle

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »
Nothing amazing here, but I got all of these for just over $13 after tax (and free shipping) - they were all on clearance from BB:

IMG_4473

For around $2/each, I'm happy with those. :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

foxhack

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2015, 11:21:57 pm »
I found a boxless copy of Enter The Matrix (PC) for $1 today. I've been meaning to buy the DVD-ROM release, but this particular set had a bonus The Matrix Reloaded DVD (which was given away with some purchases at a store.)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 11:25:28 pm by foxhack »

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2015, 10:23:13 am »
Wii U! I have accomplished the first of my 5(?) goals this year and purchased a Wii U! I already had Nintendo Land (my aunt and uncle hated it, so they gave it to me for free), and we got Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Now, I still need to reach 100 PS1 games (2 games away), get Silent Hill (possible), get black label and CIB copies of my games (almost impossible) and get every game that I used to own (almost impossible).

Warmsignal

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2015, 11:06:25 am »

In my mind I picture that you were browsing a game store, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you fail to notice the wet floor sign. You slipped, desperately grabbing onto the display case to break the fall, unable to catch your balance your feet shoot forward going above your head and your wallet falls out onto the floor sliding over to the cashiers feet. The display gives way and busts and you claw at Retron 5, dragging it out onto the floor as you finish tumbling down.

The guy looks at you and says... 'you break it you buy it.' So you look at him and your like 'you are looking at lawsuit buddy, that sign was French, how was I to know it meant wet floor?' and he's all 'alright guy, just take the Retron... $100 and this never happened' so you look at him and your're like aaalllriiight (like the guy from Game Chasers).

Yep. I bet that's how it happened.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 11:08:56 am by Warmsignal »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2015, 02:18:18 pm »

In my mind I picture that you were browsing a game store, minding your own business, when all of a sudden you fail to notice the wet floor sign. You slipped, desperately grabbing onto the display case to break the fall, unable to catch your balance your feet shoot forward going above your head and your wallet falls out onto the floor sliding over to the cashiers feet. The display gives way and busts and you claw at Retron 5, dragging it out onto the floor as you finish tumbling down.

The guy looks at you and says... 'you break it you buy it.' So you look at him and your like 'you are looking at lawsuit buddy, that sign was French, how was I to know it meant wet floor?' and he's all 'alright guy, just take the Retron... $100 and this never happened' so you look at him and your're like aaalllriiight (like the guy from Game Chasers).

Yep. I bet that's how it happened.
It wasn't near that exciting. It was,

"How much for the Retron5?"
"$159"
"Would you take $100 out the door?"
"Cash?"
Pulled out a Benjimen "Yes, ma'am."

It wasn't near as cool as your story.

In other news: I just got a top loader and games 10-15 games for $50. Feels good to score.

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2015, 03:23:00 pm »
Haven't done much looking lately with how busy I've been, but nice to find a couple things like the Samus I've been waiting to show up in stores, a dollar copy of Wii Play, and a Tony Hawk game I forgot about.  It's actually an exclusive for the original Xbox that is both Tony Hawk 1 & 2, along with exclusive levels and enhanced stuff.  As a collector of these games, I needed it lol