Author Topic: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 26999 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: June 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2015, 04:31:30 pm »
PS1 Games from F0X

- Legend of Legaia
- Legend of Dragoon GH
- Vagrant Story - Disc Only
- Parasite Eve

Very nice! All fantastic titles!

doafan

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2015, 05:28:27 pm »
The week is almost complete and at my lunch hour I did finally receive my latest two purchases, it certainly took to damn long to arrive but they are finally here, this time am adding to my collection the Japanese version of The King of Fighter '96 for the Game Boy, it's a shame that at this part of my life I just noticed that this console was the only one from Nintendo that didn't had a region restriction like the NES or the SNES, only paid 25 bucks for this one and was able to found it here in Mercado Libre, the second one is the all mighty The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages I only paid $ 8.66 dollars for this one which was a very good price, dunno why but this one and the Oracle of Season are kinda expensive here  :o

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

foxhack

« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2015, 08:59:11 pm »
I only paid $ 8.66 dollars for this one which was a very good price, dunno why but this one and the Oracle of Season are kinda expensive here  :o

Easy: Nintendo + Zelda = OMGWTFBBQ RARE.

Have I mentioned I hate it here? :P

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2015, 02:20:18 am »
$6 complete, at Goodwill today:

I passed on a beat up original GameBoy with Mario Land and a bunch of (10) meh games.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 03:22:12 am by dashv »

Warmsignal

« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2015, 10:57:56 am »
$6 complete, at Goodwill today:

Score. Great game! :D

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2015, 01:07:12 pm »
^ Yep, very underrated. I thought it did 3D Mario better than Super Mario 64.

spac316

« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2015, 06:43:20 pm »
Just got Yoshi's Cookie, Battletoads, Darkwing Duck and Popeye 2 all for Game Boy and Tekken Advance for GBA!

theflea

« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2015, 09:44:51 pm »
Another weekend of garage sales, and there was a find this week I was so sad that I could not buy.  :'(

First the store buys.

Saw this in a clearance bin for $8
XB360
- Thief

3DS
Saw this used at Gamestop and don't see it too often so I figured I should grab it.
- Virtues - Last - Reward
Also picked this up.
Wii
- Dragon's Lair Trilogy

At a used game store they had these in, they where decently priced so I snatched them up.
GEN
- Blades of Vengeance
- Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Now onto the garage sales....

XB360
Saw a bunch of sport games for 360 priced at $5 each i was missing and asked if she'd take a $1 each for them and she said sure.  :P
- Madden NFL 11
- Madden NFL 25 Years
- Backbreaker
- Major League Baseball 2K11
- NBA 2K11
- UFC Undisputed 3
Also saw this for $1.
- Banjo Kazooie & Viva Pinata 

Wii
Picked up these random Wii games from different sales.
- Wii Sports (.25c)
- Championship Foosball ($1)
- Showtime Championship Boxing ($1)
- Super Smash Bros Brawl ($5)

DS
Stopped at a sale and found these 2 DS games for $1 each.
- Pac-Pix
- Elements of Destruction

Saw an ad on Thursday for DS & Wii games, so I got there about 30 minutes early but saw a reseller beat me to it. (doh) good news it was mostly Girl shovel ware games and while he was scanning the DS games I grabbed a couple Wii games before he did. He did take about 5 games and there where priced $4 at each but I asked about getting the whole stack for $25 and she was fine with it. Mkes them under $2 a piece.
Wii
- Animal Crossing City Folk
- Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
- Barbie Horse Adventures
NDS
- Phineas & Ferb Ride Again
- Big League Sports Summer
- Math Blaster in the Prime Adventure
- Wordfish
- Princess and the Frog
- My Fun Facts Coach
- Fairlyland
- Petz Dolphin Encounter
- Style Lab Jewelry Design
- Barbie Fashion Show
- Barbie as the Island Princess

At another sale found another stack of left over games and they where marked at $4 a piece, I asked the seller if he'd take $10 for the stack I had and he said okay. makes them 1.10 each  :P
Wii
- We Cheer
NDS
- I Love Puppies
- Imagine: Babyz Fashion
- Imagine: Family Doctor
- Petz: Dogz 2
- Catz
- Our House
- Farmtopia
- Madagascar Kartz

Enough of these girl games, time for some manly games. lol

Stopped at a sale and they had a bunch of random game goodness on the table. They where randomly priced at $1-$5 but I got the stack for $10.
Wii
- Rock Band 2
NDS
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Diddy Kong Racing DS
- Kirby Squeak Squad
GBA
- Sims 2
GB
- Dr. Mario

A garage sale advertised Video games on Saturday and I hit it first. I was the first one there and got all this. $15
Wii
- Mini Desktop Racing
- Candy Factory
- I Spy: Spooky Mansion
XB
- 187 Ride or Die
- Sid Meier's Pirates
- The Hustle
- Shattered Union
- Van Helsing (sealed)
- Shellshock Nam 67
- Beatdown: Fists of Vengeance
N64
- Goldeneye 007
- Perfect Dark (with manual)

Hit a random sale and asked about games, she brought out some gamecube games. Got these 3 for $5.
GC
- Donkey Konga
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
- Animal Crossing

PS2
Some random PS2 finds from various sales.
- Action Replay (CIB) (.25c)
- Singstar Pop (.25c)
- Big Mutha Truckers 2 ($1)
- Matrix Path of Neo ($1)
- Myst III ($1)
- Silent Hill 2 ($1)

Stopped at a sale and saw a table with a bunch of GBA games, all $1 each.  :D
GBA
- Kong: the 8th Wonder of the World
- Lego Star Wars II
- Shrek the Third
- The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
- Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones (x2)
- Star Wars Flight of the Falcon
- Mario Kart Super Circuit
- Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Before I could leave she asked if I wanted the Gameboy to go with them, and pulled out a GBA SP red no charger. Said $3. so I couldn't leave it.  :P
found these at another sale for $1 each.
- Dora the Explorer: The Search for Pirate Pig's Treasure
- Crazy Chase

Stopped at a sale and asked about video games, a man there said he had a N64 in his car. I was hoping for a lot with games, but it was a Grey N64 with all hook ups and 2 controllers, When I asked how much, he said $10 and I couldn't say no. lol

I saw 2 ads on Friday advertising "Video Games" I hit the one closest to me and a reseller beat me. (this guy is one of the most annoying of the resellers) but they had high prices and it was all PS1, Wii and loose NDS stuff and there was nothing I wanted. As the reseller was trying hard to get a deal I jumped in my car and raced to the second one, and I got there right as they opened. no one else there.  ;)
I asked about the video games and he points to a box with PS3 and XB360. They $5 each but I made a deal 3 for $10. 
XB360
- History Channel: Great Battles - Medieval
PS3
- Sleeping Dogs
- Portal 2
I asked if he had anything else video game, and he says not really, just an old Nintendo.  :o
He pulls out a bag with a NES (console only) with a Power Pad and 14 games. He asked what I wanted for it, I said $20 okay? And he was happy to take it. lol Here's the games.
- Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt / World Class Track Meet
- Tetris
- Rad Racer
- Silent Service
- Home Alone
- Bubble Bobble
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Gyruss
- Robocop
- Operation Wolf
- Batman
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3

Stopped at a sale and saw a stack of PS3 games, I picked out the ones I was missing which where...
- Guitar Hero III
- Kung Fu Panda
- Assassin's Creed Revelations
- MX vs ATV Alive
- Dirt 3 Complete Edition
- Call of Duty Black Ops II
I asked if he had any other games, and he said ya and went inside. after a few minutes he brings out a large tub. I start rummaging through it and this is the goodies I pulled out.  ;D
Wii
- Mario Kart Wii
- Wii Sports Resort
- Are you Smarter then a 5th Grader?
- Mario Strikers Charged
NDS
- FIFA Street 2
- TMNT
- Super Collapse 3
- Mario Hoops 3 on 3
- Pokemon Platinum Verson
GBA
- Dr. Mario & Puzzle League
- Legend of Zelda: Four Swords
- Pokemon Emerald
- Pokemon LeafGreen
SNES
- Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Fighting Edition
- Super Pinball
- Family Feud
- Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
- Pilotwings
- Pac-Attack
- Star Fox
- Wario Woods
- Yoshi's Safari
- Stunt Racer
- Donkey Kong Country 2
- Final Fantasy Mystical Quest (x2) yes 2 lol
- Lord of the Rings
- Super Turrican
- Final Fantasy III  ;D
I got this entire lot for $30.  ;D

On Saturday a ad ran on craigslist advertising Atari, Vectrex, C64, PS2, PS3 and other Video games. I thought that this could be a fake, so I hit it second. And it wasn't a fake it was a serious collector selling some of his stuff. His prices where under or at retail but wasn't "garage sale" deals. The Vectrex was $150, it worked but it was beat up pretty bad. There was even a couple extra screws and a brace holding together an area the casing cracked. There was a Mint in box Amiga Computer for $250 I was temped on, but not really a computer guy and really didn't want to drop that kind of dough. We got to talking and he took me in his huse and showed me his collection. The guy was a huge Amiga collector, also loved Atari systems, TI99 T16, PCE & INTV had a lot of 2600, JAG and INTV homebrews, A few I didn't know existed. He showed me some items he'd sell and here's what I got, cost me $50 to get all this. Felt more like convention prices, but still wasn't to bad.
- PCE controller
- An Bally Astrocade Manual
- Commando (INTV)
- Klax (2600)
- Starfire (with Manual)

And last the one that got away, The one I wanted to buy so bad, but the guy wanted way to much for it.
I stopped at a random sale and saw a couple crappy Wii games and asked the guy there if he had anything else video games. He said he had an Xbox, At first I was thinking, don't really need another Xbox. I asked what color was it? He said Green. My eyes lit up. Yes I want to see it. He goes inside and in a while he comes out with a Mountain Dew Xbox COMPLETE IN BOX with about 5 games. I was excited as hell. I asked what He wanted for it and he said.... $450. NOOOOOOO!!!!!
He said he saw them selling for over $1000 on Ebay. WTF. He was firm on the price and I had to pass, I really wanted it but there's no way I'll pay $450 for one. Later I stopped at a local game store and I asked them what they would sell a CIB Dew Xbox for and they looked it up and said $250. I told them about the $450 one and they laughed their ass off.
Sigh, I always wanted to find a Dew Xbox from a garage sale, and when I finally find one it's over priced.  :-\

"Happy game hunting!!!"

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #113 on: June 21, 2015, 10:53:41 am »
Picked these up from GameStop with birthday money!

I've heard a lot of good things about Nier.

And I heard that Ninja Gaiden 3 was easier than the first two, which is good news for me. I LOVED the style of the first two games, but they were just too damn hard for me to get very far into them. Here's to hoping I can actually get through this one.

I also picked up the latest issue of Retro Gamer from Barnes & Noble. Looks like an interesting issue: "Gaming's Biggest Disasters".

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:55:48 am by burningdoom »

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2015, 05:57:25 pm »
My big(ish) purchase came in today; a red 1977 Nintendo Color TV-Game 15! It also came with the manual, AC adapter and RF hook up.
I'm going to order a transformer before trying anything. In the mean time I need to rearrange the Nintenshelf to make some room for it.

Last week I also picked up some Disk System handbills. -Growing my handbill collection to four.

devancowan

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2015, 07:10:35 pm »
Picked up Dragon Age today for the Xbox One. 20 bucks. Been looking to play it for a while and finally found it at a price I'm willing to pay. Can't wait to start it tomorrow morning! :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2015, 08:34:34 pm »
Just ordered this bad boy:

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2015, 01:08:20 am »
Definitely want to get my hands on a physical copy of The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia book someday.

Also... As always, awesome finds, theflea!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

turom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2015, 01:29:17 am »
My big(ish) purchase came in today; a red 1977 Nintendo Color TV-Game 15! It also came with the manual, AC adapter and RF hook up.
I'm going to order a transformer before trying anything. In the mean time I need to rearrange the Nintenshelf to make some room for it.

Wow cool stuff !
BLOG - PSN - IMGUR - YOUTUBE

doafan

« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2015, 06:17:45 pm »
Easy: Nintendo + Zelda = OMGWTFBBQ RARE.

Have I mentioned I hate it here? :P

It's not that rare, well that's my opinion what I don't understand is why The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is so damn expensive here, the game is not that rare and it's not the big deal also the DS is not that old, by the way what do you mean by you hate it here ?  :-\

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy