Author Topic: September 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29324 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: September 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2015, 11:00:00 am »
I take it you don't want to part with enough money to buy a new car for Stadium Events?   ???

I have the game.  It just says World Class Track Meet on the label.   :P

I don't care if anyone else recognizes my set as a "Full Set".  I just want it for me. 

gf78

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2015, 11:37:09 am »
I have the game.  It just says World Class Track Meet on the label.   :P

I don't care if anyone else recognizes my set as a "Full Set".  I just want it for me.

I was just messing with you.  I don't think I could ever drop that much dough on a single game...unless I won millions in the lottery or something.  Then, hell yeah...why not?  In any event, you are close to that full set and that is one hell of an accomplishment.  Congratulations.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

pacpix

« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2015, 12:27:57 pm »
So.... Umm....

Retropalooza was this weekend. I went a little nuts knocking stuff off of my list.

Congrats on getting a copy of Little Samson!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2015, 02:55:42 pm »
Picked up a bunch of stuff from HPB yesterday. Including a Sega Saturn game CIB. Always a treat to find those!

kevininja

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2015, 03:52:54 pm »
Picked up Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse (complete with inserts =D)

« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2015, 01:16:16 am »
Held off for a while, but finally decided to purchase a Vita and some must haves for it. I'm especially happy about Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition, got a great deal on it.

Excellent choice of games to start with! :) I wish I could get the Solid Gold edition somehow. Did you buy it off ebay or from classified ads, or something else?

Thanks! I got the Solid Gold Edition off Amazon from a third party seller. He wanted $100 for it complete and in like new condition so I went for it seeing how it's going for more than that on Ebay right now. I love Persona 4 and was dying to get my hands on it.

BTW. I LOVE your new avatar! Splatfest is worth it just to see the Squid Sisters dance and jam out. Much Waifus!!!! LOL :p

karyann

« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2015, 10:26:26 am »
BTW. I LOVE your new avatar! Splatfest is worth it just to see the Squid Sisters dance and jam out. Much Waifus!!!! LOL :p

Haha yusss! I only play on Splatfest days now, mainly because I'm too busy but I don't want to miss out on these. I have never won one though  :( I thought I was making a good decision by picking Autobots (I really preferred Decepticons) since the popularity was over there, but with the changes in score calculation, Decepticons ended up winning anyway thanks to skills.
Are you more are Callie or Marie guy?  :P Still not sure I can choose between them haha. Both have fun things about them.

« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2015, 01:53:22 am »

Haha yusss! I only play on Splatfest days now, mainly because I'm too busy but I don't want to miss out on these. I have never won one though  :( I thought I was making a good decision by picking Autobots (I really preferred Decepticons) since the popularity was over there, but with the changes in score calculation, Decepticons ended up winning anyway thanks to skills.
Are you more are Callie or Marie guy?  :P Still not sure I can choose between them haha. Both have fun things about them.

I lean Callie, but I love Marie too :p

LOL that's funny because I have yet to be on the winning side of Splatfest and I've done them all so far. One of these days Karyann we will know what victory tastes like :p

stealthrush

« Reply #173 on: October 06, 2015, 02:36:09 pm »
The last few games that arrived towards the end of September were for Xbox 360 via 99gamers-

Anarchy Reigns
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:40:44 pm by stealthrush »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #174 on: October 06, 2015, 03:50:31 pm »
The last few games that arrived towards the end of September were for Xbox 360 via 99gamers-

Anarchy Reigns
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II

Great site! I've gotten so many good deals from being a member there.