Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 75013 times)

kashell

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #585 on: August 28, 2017, 08:08:51 am »
I got a lovely copy of the Saturn version of Mega Man 8. I went through the first stage last night and it's still as fun as I remember.

I'm still not looking forward to the "Jump! Jump! Slide! Slide!" areas, but that's another story.

sworddude

« Reply #586 on: August 28, 2017, 08:41:03 am »
I wonder how many XBOX One games there are to collect right now?  Not that I have the money to...

Come on, didn't you hear about their latest exclusive?

Would.Not.Eat. How in the world could you tell if they went bad?!? Those chips strike me as just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.  :o  :P

What do you mean it's just green like all those delicious veggies  ;)

Green is healthy it always has been  ::)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 08:54:47 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

shepard11

« Reply #587 on: August 28, 2017, 03:51:05 pm »
I got a lovely copy of the Saturn version of Mega Man 8. I went through the first stage last night and it's still as fun as I remember.

I'm still not looking forward to the "Jump! Jump! Slide! Slide!" areas, but that's another story.

That's awesome. I'm only slightly jealous. And ya right that announcer makes me want to punch old ladies, so annoying.

sworddude

« Reply #588 on: August 29, 2017, 09:38:23 am »
Today I have completed my king of fighters ps2 set and I aquired my first few turbo grafx 16 games  :o
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 10:38:10 am by sworddude »

Warmsignal

« Reply #589 on: October 25, 2017, 11:47:20 pm »
In the year two-thousaaaaaaaaaaaaanndd.... Two thousand vide-er games, kind of snuck up on me. Probably not accurate somehow, in fact I've already thought of some games I've never logged, like my Vectrex games. Oh well.

tripredacus

« Reply #590 on: October 26, 2017, 10:04:53 am »
I'm getting close as well. I don't think it will be there after I add the last of my PC games... Especially since my collection also has a lot of games in it that I have taken out of my IRL collection to get moved. Good job on 2k!

« Reply #591 on: October 27, 2017, 03:30:12 pm »
In the year two-thousaaaaaaaaaaaaanndd.... Two thousand vide-er games, kind of snuck up on me. Probably not accurate somehow, in fact I've already thought of some games I've never logged, like my Vectrex games. Oh well.

Congrats!

I got really close to 2000, but you know, stuff and all. FYI my current collection counter is not even close to accurate. I've sold a lot this past year. Most likely I'm at around 1500 games right now, just haven't been motivated enough to update it. One of these days though :p

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #592 on: October 27, 2017, 03:37:02 pm »
I wonder how many XBOX One games there are to collect right now?  Not that I have the money to...

Come on, didn't you hear about their latest exclusive?

Would.Not.Eat. How in the world could you tell if they went bad?!? Those chips strike me as just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.  :o  :P

What do you mean it's just green like all those delicious veggies  ;)

Green is healthy it always has been  ::)

Healthy mold?

sworddude

« Reply #593 on: October 28, 2017, 11:02:03 am »
Congrats on 2000 games

I dont think that I will reach those number of games anytime soon not a big deal though  ;)

@burningdoom

I guess that you have never drank some vegetable juice mixed with allot of stuff spinach brocolli tomatoes etc etc

Kinda horrific and disgusting but yea it is very healthy.

Definitly does not look healthy at all if you would like to have my opinion, it looks poisonous but yea green is good no matter how bad it looks.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:32:35 pm by sworddude »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #594 on: October 28, 2017, 11:49:01 am »
Are you seriously arguing that mold is healthy? You will argue about anything, won't you?

sworddude

« Reply #595 on: October 28, 2017, 11:55:33 am »
Are you seriously arguing that mold is healthy? You will argue about anything, won't you?

We were talking about the chips wich look like they have mold on them, your going quite off topic there  ::)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:59:51 am by sworddude »

tripredacus

« Reply #596 on: October 31, 2017, 12:35:17 pm »
I finally have all 4 box versions of NHL Hockey on Genesis.

rayne315

« Reply #597 on: November 15, 2017, 06:42:42 pm »

of course mold is healthy! without it we would never have Penicillin!
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

tripredacus

« Reply #598 on: November 16, 2017, 10:16:13 am »

of course mold is healthy! without it we would never have Penicillin!

Well one could argue that if you avoid such things as mold, then you are less likely to have any tolerance to the stuff. I never shy away from stuff like that, it doesn't do anything to me anyways but I don't know if it is because I don't avoid it or I have a natural immunity or something.

Warmsignal

« Reply #599 on: November 16, 2017, 06:28:45 pm »
I've seen, on more than a few occasions people freaking out about others finding games with some mold spores on them. Everyone is like OMG BURN IT SRSLY. But, they're insane. Clean it off good sure, but throw it away? That's stupid.