Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 75055 times)

soera

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #465 on: September 24, 2014, 03:24:01 pm »
PS3/PS4 time! :D

Already done w/ PS1 & PS2?

Not sure there is anything left on those two systems that Im dieing to get ahold of. There are a few odds and ends for other systems but I really think the PS3 is going to be my main system for a long time.

argyle

« Reply #466 on: September 24, 2014, 03:49:23 pm »

Not sure there is anything left on those two systems that Im dieing to get ahold of. There are a few odds and ends for other systems but I really think the PS3 is going to be my main system for a long time.

Yeah I've been working on my PS3 collection pretty steady and there's still a good 100 or so games on my "wanted" list.  That system has a great library.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #467 on: September 25, 2014, 02:37:20 pm »

Yeah I've been working on my PS3 collection pretty steady and there's still a good 100 or so games on my "wanted" list.  That system has a great library.

Truth!

I just passed 200+ PS3 games (admittedly, probably around 10 of them, or so are doubles/trade-material)!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #468 on: September 25, 2014, 08:46:12 pm »
My NES wish list just dropped below 100. Shit just got real.

bobster

« Reply #469 on: September 26, 2014, 10:13:20 am »
I'm honestly surprised you have that much left to go.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #470 on: September 26, 2014, 11:02:30 am »
That's including unlicensed stuff too.  Also, I've been doing varients.  I try to keep stuff interesting.

bobster

« Reply #471 on: September 26, 2014, 11:12:22 am »
That's including unlicensed stuff too.  Also, I've been doing varients.  I try to keep stuff interesting.
Makes sense. Only 94 more to go it seems!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #472 on: September 26, 2014, 11:35:34 am »

I just counted it up.  65 licensed games to go.  It's gonna get real pricey.  I might have to break some rules to get the last ones.  My $100 a month is going up in smoke if I ever want to finish.

bobster

« Reply #473 on: September 26, 2014, 11:39:45 am »

I just counted it up.  65 licensed games to go.  It's gonna get real pricey.  I might have to break some rules to get the last ones.  My $100 a month is going up in smoke if I ever want to finish.
That's a pretty modest budget you've gott. I'd supplement it with selling dupes to contribute to the fund, but it sounds like you unloaded everything on the way to Retropalooza.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #474 on: September 26, 2014, 12:37:07 pm »

That's a pretty modest budget you've gott. I'd supplement it with selling dupes to contribute to the fund, but it sounds like you unloaded everything on the way to Retropalooza.

I have a few things, and I'll buy more as the year goes on. 
I don't like selling on ebay.  I'm a busy dude.  I don't need anything else to keep up with.

Warmsignal

« Reply #475 on: September 27, 2014, 12:37:20 pm »
Right now I'm wondering what my 70th N64 game will be, and hoping to soon extinguish the remaining 3 on the wishlist.

Also, my next 360 game will be my 300th - my largest library.

« Reply #476 on: September 27, 2014, 12:40:03 pm »
Right now I'm wondering what my 70th N64 game will be, and hoping to soon extinguish the remaining 3 on the wishlist.

What are your remaining 3?

And that is awesome! Congrats :)
The 360 is a good system, and I've enjoyed collecting for it for the past few months. Lol I only have 28 games for it thus far :p

Warmsignal

« Reply #477 on: September 27, 2014, 12:58:27 pm »

The 360 is a good system, and I've enjoyed collecting for it for the past few months. Lol I only have 28 games for it thus far :p

Thanks!  ;D

I'm still looking for Mystical Ninja, Goemon's Great Adventure, and Starshot: Space Circus Fever.

Yes, there really are a lot of great 7th gen games despite the misconception that everything was Call of Duty. 360 was my multiplatform console almost exclusively, hence why I have so many games for it, heck there are still a lot of multiplats I want to get for it. If Bound By Flame drops to $20 soon, it just might be number 300.

« Reply #478 on: September 27, 2014, 01:07:18 pm »

Thanks!  ;D

I'm still looking for Mystical Ninja, Goemon's Great Adventure, and Starshot: Space Circus Fever.

Yes, there really are a lot of great 7th gen games despite the misconception that everything was Call of Duty. 360 was my multiplatform console almost exclusively, hence why I have so many games for it, heck there are still a lot of multiplats I want to get for it. If Bound By Flame drops to $20 soon, it just might be number 300.

Nice! I have 4 games on the N64 left, and then I decided yesterday that I was going to upgrade around 20 of my favorites to CIB.

The PS3 was my system of choice for the 7th gen so all my multiplats are on it. Still, I have just over 100 PS3 titles. I still have a fair amount of 360 exclusives to get, as well as some multiplats that were just better on the 360 (Elder Scrolls, Bayonetta, The Orange Box).

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #479 on: September 27, 2014, 01:09:39 pm »
All I've got left for my N64 collection is 7 games: Mario Kart 64, Donkey Kong 64, the 2 Castlevanias, Duke Nukem: Zero Hour, and Star Soldier: Vanishing Earth.

But then I'm not a big N64 fan.  :P