Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 73659 times)

jcalder8

Collection Achievements thread
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:15:43 pm »
I love the badges on the site but I thought a thread could be fun too so my first achievement is:

I just passed 150 DS Games! I actually had this as a goal for this year I just did not expect it to happen so quickly.

madmax

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 11:48:01 pm »
I have just passed the 50% point for a complete North American Final Fantasy Collection :D (and I have a fair share of Japanese games too)

scott

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 06:12:24 am »
I believe I have every Nintendo branded accessory for the original Game Boy, minus some of the carrying cases, most CIB. Also, I'm 1 game away from having a complete North American Castlevania collection (Not counting Multi-platform releases, or box variants). Of the Castlevania collection, I'm 4 games away from having them all CIB too. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

hexen

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 04:02:39 pm »
I just recently surpassed 700 unique North American NES games!

Just need about 50 more games or so to complete my collection! (Yup, and most are at least 50 bucks -_-)
Take a spin, now you're in with the techno set! You're going surfing on the internet!

soera

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 04:31:18 pm »
I have just passed the 50% point for a complete North American Final Fantasy Collection :D (and I have a fair share of Japanese games too)

Interesting collection. I myself am a pretty large FF fan (got a tattoo of the opening screen for FF7 and my kids are named after the game : Aeris is my daughter and my son's middle name is Barret.)

To stick with the topic, however, I have almost every NA rpg released for PS1 ... down to a few left.

darko

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 05:17:53 pm »
Hmm...this topic is making me think I need to set some goals! I don't really have any to speak of. I recently completed a small goal to get a complete GBA FF set. Not that big of a deal though!

foxhack

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 05:57:56 pm »
Well...

All my GBA games are complete in box? Except for Arcade Advanced, I seem to have misplaced the cart for that one.

darko

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 06:55:29 pm »
OH...I thought of one. I have all my GBA games that are NOT complete in custom cases! Sounds stupid but they look great!

jcalder8

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 06:08:49 am »
I just got my 10th 3DS game yesterday. The honour goes to Splinter Cell 3D. I also just realized that I passed 25 PS3 games too.

soera

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 08:21:18 am »
I am going to do my Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest completion. Im not sure whats left but it cant be too much.

scott

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 01:40:12 pm »
@soera Pretty sure that's everything. Eventually I also want a complete DQ collection.

Main Series:

Dragon Warrior (NES) (Possibly 4 Variants, Yellow, Gold and Butterscotch labels, and the Nintendo Power free copy w/ the extras packed in)
Dragon Warrior II (NES)
Dragon Warrior III (NES)
Dragon Warrior IV (NES)
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS)
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS)
Dragon Warrior VII (PS1)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2)
Dragon Quest IX (DS)

Spin Offs:
Torneko: The Last Hope (PS1)
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS)
Dragon Quest: Swords (Wii)
Dragon Warrior Monsters (GBC)
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Journey (GBC)
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure (GBC)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (DS)
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (DS)

Remakes/ Compilations
Dragon Warrior I & II (GBC)
Dragon Warrior III (GBC)
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS)

desocietas

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 02:42:15 pm »
What do you think of the DQM games?  I rented it but wasn't in the Pokemon state of mind (haven't been for a few years actually) and wasn't able to get into it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 02:46:05 pm »
@desocietas I've not played them yet. I've been wanting to get them though. I kinda want to start with the 1st one though, rather than jump in with Joker.

tpugmire

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 03:03:37 pm »
I haven't bought anything game-related in over 3 months.  That's quite an accomplishment for me!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

jcalder8

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2012, 05:29:26 pm »
I just passed 400 Xbox 360 games! Game number 400 was Gear of War 3: Limited Edition