Author Topic: Collection Achievements thread  (Read 75063 times)

Warmsignal

Re: Collection Achievements thread
« Reply #510 on: February 05, 2015, 01:19:54 am »
15 hundo games! Still got a few hundo to go.  ;D

thekosmickollector

« Reply #511 on: February 05, 2015, 02:15:29 am »
15 hundo games! Still got a few hundo to go.  ;D
Heh, i thought you were talking about a console called the Hundo for a second then and I had no idea what it was :P

« Reply #512 on: February 21, 2015, 11:08:19 am »
I am quite proud that I have been able to collect every released Amiibo so far. i especially consider it an accomplishment to have been able to acquire each one given how ridiculously popular they have been. So here it is, my complete (thus far) NA Amiibo collection:

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #513 on: February 21, 2015, 12:08:22 pm »
broke 900+ items  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #514 on: February 21, 2015, 04:34:45 pm »
I am quite proud that I have been able to collect every released Amiibo so far. i especially consider it an accomplishment to have been able to acquire each one given how ridiculously popular they have been. So here it is, my complete (thus far) NA Amiibo collection:

That looks neat :) I don't want to think about how much that must have cost haha. I get depressed thinking about it for just the few that I want :P

« Reply #515 on: February 22, 2015, 11:48:42 am »

That looks neat :) I don't want to think about how much that must have cost haha. I get depressed thinking about it for just the few that I want :P

I've never paid over retail for any of them. Still $13 x 29 = $377, now including sales tax so. . . yeah, expensive lol

amauriel

« Reply #516 on: February 25, 2015, 09:32:15 am »
I just realized my 1600 item on this database is the Majora's Mask New 3DS XL. Given how much I love Zelda, I'm ok with that.
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2015, 11:35:30 am »
I just crossed 2600 items in the collection.  Had a little scare/set back, but I'm going to remedy that.

argyle

« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2015, 04:46:09 pm »
I need to do a recount against the db to make sure no games have slipped through without getting entered, but assuming what's on the site is accurate I'm sitting at 299 PS3 games... ;D

I have an import game on order, One Piece Pirate Warriors (the first one), but it's not going to ship until my DMC4 SE ships next month. So it's up in the air right now what #300 will be. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #519 on: May 16, 2015, 12:48:54 pm »
broke 900+ items  ;D

That's too bad! I hope they get fixed! ;)

I haven't broken 1,000 items but I have gotten to single digits in my wishlist.

doafan

« Reply #520 on: May 16, 2015, 01:18:18 pm »
So many achievements in mind and every day less money left in my wallet anyway am hoping to reach the 100 NES titles and not those crapy games like The Cheetahmen that are just for purposes collection, want to have titles that can actually play and enjoy with my daughter, it's kinda hard to complete them but as a gamer I won't lose the faith  :)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #521 on: May 16, 2015, 01:59:46 pm »
So many achievements in mind and every day less money left in my wallet anyway am hoping to reach the 100 NES titles and not those crapy games like The Cheetahmen that are just for purposes collection, want to have titles that can actually play and enjoy with my daughter, it's kinda hard to complete them but as a gamer I won't lose the faith  :)

Hang in there. Would you believe two years ago I had less than 100 items total? Across all systems.

Yeah, I kinda went mega overboard. :)

doafan

« Reply #522 on: May 16, 2015, 02:31:30 pm »
Am hanging from almost two years and will continue acquiring titles no matter what, once a friend told me that if for some reason I stop playing I will "grow up "and totally forgot about having fun, it's a shame that he "grow up" and totally forgot about being a kid, my situation is not easy cause my daughter was rejected from public school so I decided to put her in a private one which is kinda expensive, this is one of the main reasons that I can't purchase as many games as I want every week, thank God my priorities are well defined and my family is always first, education is first and as my dad says knowledge is power also I hope too live for many more years so there is still time to find those games that I really want  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #523 on: May 23, 2015, 05:04:00 pm »
Finally obtained all 13 issues (including the rare issue 0) of the the North American Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine. Considering my obsession and love for the Dreamcast this is a really big deal to me :p

bobster

« Reply #524 on: May 24, 2015, 07:40:06 am »
That's pretty awesome Biking! Now that I know there's only 12, maybe I'll look for them too!
Currently Playing: The Witcher