Author Topic: What game have you put the most time into?  (Read 13241 times)

rayne315

Re: What game have you put the most time into?
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »
I'd say Pokemon X is probably the most recent game I put the most time in it. I kept track almost 3000 hours. The things I do for a living shiny pokedex. Only 13 short until Sun and Moon  :'(

look at the bright side your doing better than me. when I want to catch every pokemon what I do is I will always catch however many evolutions their are of a pokemon so that I would literally have all the pokemon. on gen 1 I had all the pokemon all 151 (yes I went to an event that gave out legit copies of mew) of them all received legit and all organized in my pc by number. I was on my way to doing this in second gen too but could not finish it all the way. (its been a while but I believe their wasn't enough box space to do this properly)
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

shepard11

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2016, 04:38:50 pm »
I'd say Pokemon X is probably the most recent game I put the most time in it. I kept track almost 3000 hours. The things I do for a living shiny pokedex. Only 13 short until Sun and Moon  :'(

look at the bright side your doing better than me. when I want to catch every pokemon what I do is I will always catch however many evolutions their are of a pokemon so that I would literally have all the pokemon. on gen 1 I had all the pokemon all 151 (yes I went to an event that gave out legit copies of mew) of them all received legit and all organized in my pc by number. I was on my way to doing this in second gen too but could not finish it all the way. (its been a while but I believe their wasn't enough box space to do this properly)

I've been playing since Red on GB. And every generation I catch everything pokemon legit and every generation I start a new (minus the events I always just up trade them). I started to do the shiny living dex as a challenge and boy has it been

« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2016, 10:37:42 am »
Unreal Tournament, Dead Or Alive 4, Warhammer Online.

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2018, 02:03:36 am »
Splatoon, over 2000 hours.

Splatoon 2, over 995 hours and counting.

I guess the game is "okay".

« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2018, 09:10:46 am »
Unquestionably WoW, even though I've barely touched it in 5 years.  I was a semi-hardcore raider until the end of Cataclysm. Last time I logged on and checked it was hundreds of days.

If you want to remove multiplayer from the equation it becomes a bit harder.  When I was a teen I got really into some god-likes and strategy games, so SimCity 2000, Command & Conquer, and Imperialism are all up there.

If we want to talk modern games it is probably Bloodborne, maybe Skyrim.

armani

« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2018, 01:50:43 pm »
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. 3,100-3,300 hours.

kypherion

« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2018, 02:21:46 pm »
Team Fortress 2 - 1146 hours
Super Smash Bros. Melee - ??? (In the hundreds)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - ??? (nearly a hundred, I've been playing it for the past 9 years and have beaten it at least 6 times)
Castlevania: Harmony of Despair - 500+ (farming for Valmanway+1, Claimh Solais+1, miser rings, 10Million gold etc.)
Super Mario 64 - over 100 (funny enough I speedrun it so I put a lot of time in to put less time in per run)
Terraria - 277
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Project M) - 100+, used to host tourneys with friends twice a month for a couple years
Final Fantasy VII - 140 over 2 runs with Knights of the Round and Final attack materia farming in the northern cave.
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #82 on: November 22, 2018, 09:39:51 am »
That's hard for me to say since I played so many games over my lifetime. It would have to be a RPG though. I would say Chrono Trigger on the SNES. I even spent the extra time to see all 11-something endings.