Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 200097 times)

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

I struck out on getting munch individually so I had to spring for the big bundle... Luckily I can probably sell the normal copy of Munch's and get some of my money back.  The other games are not really selling but hopefully I can shed them too at cost too. 

No release this week.

First announced release for March 9th is Lethal League.

Second announced release for March 9th is Super Hydorah.

Third release for March 9th is Fallen Legion.  As before, this is not the Rise to Glory complete edition.  This is the PS4 Sins of an Empire and PSV Flames of Rebellion.  So maybe wait for the Switch version since it is the definitive version.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 01:00:36 pm by ignition365 »

Not so subtle hints from Doug about the rest of this month's releases.

Something with Magic and something with med staff in love. Also maybe a PS4 Japanese game.

Nurse Love Addiction (PSV) for sure one of the titles.

telly

Not so subtle hints from Doug about the rest of this month's releases.

Something with Magic and something with med staff in love. Also maybe a PS4 Japanese game.

Nurse Love Addiction (PSV) for sure one of the titles.

As an actual registered nurse, I will not be getting that game :P
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

Nurse Love Addiction confirmed for next Friday (March 16th)
two more games STILL unannounced for next friday.

March 23rd is just a single title.  PSVR game.  Allegedly has its own numbering and not considered part of a normal PS4/PSV LRG set (Similar to Lawbreakers in that sense)  Probably Thumper.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 09:51:00 am by ignition365 »

soera

Games are live.

Not 100% confirmed.

Next weeks games are planned to be Nurse Love Addiction SE/LE (PSV), Kero Blaster (PS4), and Organ Trail (PS4/PSV)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:16:05 pm by ignition365 »

Flashback2012

Not 100% confirmed.

Next weeks games are planned to be Nurse Love Addiction SE/LE (PSV), Kero Blaster (PS4), and Organ Trail (PS4/PSV)

I really wish they would dial it down on the number of releases per week.  :-\

Not 100% confirmed.

I really wish they would dial it down on the number of releases per week.  :-\
March 23rd is 1 title PSVR game.  Unannounced so far.

March 30th is the first Switch title, only title on sale that day.  Also unannounced.

So 2 weeks of 1 title releases.

Switch title #1 is Thimbleweed Park.  Launching simultaneously with the PS4 version despite LRG insisting that Switch titles would be sold alone with no other titles going on sale the same day.

Standard version is open pre-order. 

Limited Collector's Edition available for Switch and PS4 (3,000 and 2,500 copies respectively).

Still no info on next week's VR title.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 01:11:33 pm by ignition365 »

Lrgs first PSVR title launches next Wednesday, Yes, next Wednesday.  Pixel Gear.  Has its own numbering separate of standard ps releases.

1,800 copies available.

soera

Organ Trail, Kero blaster, and some Vita game is now live.

turf

PRO Supporter

It’s finally happened. Folks quit giving a shit about LRG. It’s 10 min in and none of the stuff is sold out.
Maybe these are just weak games. Maybe collectors stopped collecting.

Fatigue is really setting in.  That being said, I grabbed organ trail and kero blaster.

soera

I think a lot of people jumped on the "omg this game is going to be worth billions in the future" bandwagon a few years ago when LRG started. They were buying every game regardless of console and picking up max copies every time. Then LRG started making more and more games. And SRG and SLG and all the other 3 letter companies started going the same route. Which in turn made their billions of future dollars turn into 0 future dollars and they decided to hop off the bandwagon for the few of us left that actually buy games to own them.