Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 53690 times)

soera

Normally I am also against people making accounts just to advertise stuff ... but this guy is actually the creator of the game and Im okay with this. I already purchased a copy of your game just now and hope it does well! Keep your account active and be active here too! You may just enjoy it. :)

Hi! :)

no offense but please do not create an account you clearly do not intend to use with the sole intention of advertising a game. I know you may be excited about getting it physically released but the news of it already exists in the proper forum thread.

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9258.105.html

Ah, very sorry, I did not notice this topic.
And I understand your point of view but I just felt it would be nice to announce it on the related places so I could answer to some questions you may have, how many devs do that?

NB : On topic, if some of you missed the Xenon Valkyrie+ release at LRG, as I ported this game I have a few copies for myself that I can part with. Reach me if interested!

rayne315

Hi! :)

no offense but please do not create an account you clearly do not intend to use with the sole intention of advertising a game. I know you may be excited about getting it physically released but the news of it already exists in the proper forum thread.

https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9258.105.html

Ah, very sorry, I did not notice this topic.
And I understand your point of view but I just felt it would be nice to announce it on the related places so I could answer to some questions you may have, how many devs do that?

NB : On topic, if some of you missed the Xenon Valkyrie+ release at LRG, as I ported this game I have a few copies for myself that I can part with. Reach me if interested!

if you intend to actually use your account I have no issue with you being here we just get a lot of people who will come on here and do things like list a link to an ebay auction they have and never post again.

so please join in on other topics and bring some perspective from the EU that many of us on here do not have. if you have any games you own add them into your collection on the main site. this is a great place for categorizing your games and it also has a good community.
PS2 Palooza: 6/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Katamari Damacy
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3

Flashback2012

Dammit I missed LRG this morning.  >:(

dashv

PRO Supporter

Dammit I missed LRG this morning.  >:(

Refresh from time to time today. They are doing random re-releases of leftovers of previous games for Black Friday.

Flashback2012

Refresh from time to time today. They are doing random re-releases of leftovers of previous games for Black Friday.

Oh I meant the new releases for the day. I ended up getting on the site at 6PM using my cellphone and managed to get the games then.  :P

Placed my first LRG order yesterday.  A friend gave me $25 gift card for Christmas, and I put it towards a Celeste pre-order on Switch.  VERY excited!

Playing ~Something New~ @ http://www.twitch.tv/cartagiald

telly

PRO Supporter

Placed my first LRG order yesterday.  A friend gave me $25 gift card for Christmas, and I put it towards a Celeste pre-order on Switch.  VERY excited!

Nice!

I'm still waiting for them to release Spelunky because I will be buying that. That game is fantastic.
Currently Playing:
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PS4), Stardew Valley (PS4)

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere else in this thread, but both Golf Story ($30) and Yooka-Laylee ($50) for Switch are available through Best Buy, both of which are sold out on the LRG site.  I found them when trying to find something to use my rewards points on before they expired tomorrow.  So now I have two LRG games!

Playing ~Something New~ @ http://www.twitch.tv/cartagiald