Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198945 times)

soera

Glad to see some of you got a copy. :)

fazerco

PRO Supporter

mistake.

devancowan

Glad I got my copy on the Vita. It's annoying as hell to see people posting on Ebay when they don't actually have the copy in their hand! somethings wont change though  >:(

dashv

PRO Supporter

rayne315

I managed to snag the ps4 version :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:58:16 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Glad I got my copy on the Vita. It's annoying as hell to see people posting on Ebay when they don't actually have the copy in their hand! somethings wont change though  >:(

That rustles my jimmies as well, haha

I managed to get both PS4 and Vita copies, fortunately. Good thing they did separate batches, the first one sold out within 10 minutes from what I heard in another forum, amazing.

soera

Those copies on Ebay will probably not even make it to the scalpers. They are actively searching out those people and canceling their orders.

Those copies on Ebay will probably not even make it to the scalpers. They are actively searching out those people and canceling their orders.
Gah I hope so, I'd love to get a chance to get the PS4 version.

theflea

I'm still waiting on my copy. I was able to get both PS4 and Vita. Missed the soundtrack though.
Still listed as paid but Unfulfilled as far as shipped.  :-\
"Happy game hunting!!!"

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

I'm still waiting on my copy. I was able to get both PS4 and Vita. Missed the soundtrack though.

Glad I'm not the only one still waiting here

davifus

I just noticed that my Soundtrack case is cracked right in the middle. I haven't open it yet but I hope the disc itself is not broken.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

I just noticed that my Soundtrack case is cracked right in the middle. I haven't open it yet but I hope the disc itself is not broken.

Oh man, that sucks... I'm glad that they offered the option to buy a box for shipment over a bubble mailer... I ended up paying a little extra for that, though there wasn't any other packaging material in the box. Just the games and the soundtrack.  The shipping box had one corner kinda crushed, but the contents were fine as far as I could tell.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

davifus

Oh man, that sucks... I'm glad that they offered the option to buy a box for shipment over a bubble mailer... I ended up paying a little extra for that, though there wasn't any other packaging material in the box. Just the games and the soundtrack.  The shipping box had one corner kinda crushed, but the contents were fine as far as I could tell.
Dang, I didnt even see the option. I was just in a hurry to get through checkout that morning.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

desocietas

Dang, I didnt even see the option. I was just in a hurry to get through checkout that morning.

I totally did the same thing. I noticed the boxes and such afterwards when I was looking at the site, and I saw on Twitter that you could email them to ask them to merge orders so that things like the box would apply to a particular order you placed earlier.  I had two separate purchases when they had the two purchase windows open that day, and then a third order of just the box and plastic sleeves for the games. They were really nice about getting back to me quickly and merging the order and giving an appropriate refund based on the size of the order.

I'll remind folks of this add-on for the next go around!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

rayne315

same here. I also got both versions of the game. I'm just scared that they are going to cancel them since it has been so long since I have had any e-mail or confirmation of it being shipped.
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully