Author Topic: "Limited Run Games" is Producing Physical Copies of Games in Limited Quantities  (Read 198968 times)

Looks like I'll be trying to get Mitsurugi and Astebreed, especially Astebreed. And whenever Dariusborst gets a date I will be all over that, although with that one it received a physical release in Japan so if I end up not being able to get it I can always import a copy.

I think I'm only in for Pang.  I'm not a shmup fan, so Astebreed doesn't interest me.  I really have no clue about Mitsurugi... just kind of looks like a bland hack and slash.

I think I'm only in for Pang.  I'm not a shmup fan, so Astebreed doesn't interest me.  I really have no clue about Mitsurugi... just kind of looks like a bland hack and slash.

Mitsurugi looks okay. I decided that I am going to try and get it, and if it ends up being dull as hell then I'll just sell it and get my money back, and then some.

Flint Hook announced, coming April 14th (4500 copies PS4)
https://twitter.com/TributeGames/status/844534144075907077/photo/1

Flashback2012

Pang, Mitsurugi, and Astebreed all go up for sale March 31st.

While I can certainly afford it, I kinda wish they didn't lump all three of those in the same week.  :-\

rayne315

recently added to the announced/upcoming list:

Battle Princess Madelyn
Forma.8
Flinthook PS4
RAY GIGANT Vita
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 01:10:44 pm by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

desocietas

Three games in the morning. Good luck to those who want them.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

maximo310

Crap, just realized that I might miss the 7am PST launch for Astebreed. Might need someone to hold down an extra copy in case I miss it or the second batch.

I'm still flip floppy on Astebreed and Mitsurugi.  Probably going to stick with Pang.

kashell

I'll go for Mitsurugi. Strong female lead + katana (usually) = awesome.

So, I got my copy. It took me about a minute and a half to complete the order. Within that minute and a half, all of the games were below 50%. Crazy.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:02:44 am by kashell »

rayne315

got them all!

EDIT: 5 minutes in and they are all below 15% remaining or sold out
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 10:05:21 am by rayne315 »
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

soera

All 3 locked in!

Well shit, I forgot that these were coming out this morning. I will try and 4pm when they go live again. Fingers crossed.

desocietas

Crap, just realized that I might miss the 7am PST launch for Astebreed. Might need someone to hold down an extra copy in case I miss it or the second batch.

Let me know if you need any help snagging one.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

NickAwesome

PRO Supporter

I got Astebreed and Mitsurugi, passed on Pang's Adventures since it's just a mobile game really