Author Topic: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread  (Read 23110 times)

doafan

Re: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2015, 05:29:18 pm »
Even before the end of the year am still looking for some stuff at Mercado Libre where I saw an strategy guide of Shadow of the Colossus in a very good condition for only $ 5.00 bucks, decided to add it into my collection cause I need to know how to access the Secret Garden, already know that it's a lot easier just to see a video at Youtube but am old school so am just following my protocol also the seller offered me a Genesis controller for just one dollar because he sold the console and forgot to put it at the package, guess that will have to search for an adapter to use it with an emulator or look if somebody knows how to use it with a Dreamcast because right now don't have any plans to add the console into my collection ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

spac316

« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2015, 07:19:50 pm »
I found the Shulk amiibo today at Gamestop! I also bought Chibi-Robo Zip Lash for 3DS. Bought the bundle with the amiibo.
Also a couple packs of Animal Crossing cards and a SMG 2 Ornament.

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2015, 07:29:20 pm »
Just from this past week alone...

NES
- Blaster Master

NeoGeo Pocket Color
- System
- Dark Arms
- Metal Slug: 1st Mission
- Pac-Man
- Puzzle Link 2
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure
- The King of Fighters R-2

PlayStation 2
- Dark Cloud
- Evergrace
- Samurai Warriors
- Tekken Tag Tournament
- Xenosaga Episode I
- Wild Arms 3

PlayStation Portable
- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

TurboGrafx 16
- Console w/Keith Courage

Xbox 360
- Infinite Undiscovery

Xbox One
- Just Cause 3

Wii
- Spectrobes: Origins

soera

« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2015, 12:05:08 am »
Today I picked up ....

my controller and kicked some ass on Darksiders!

scott

« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2015, 08:51:35 am »
Dragon Warrior I & II for GBC is mine!

That gives me a way to play all the Dragon Warrior/ Quest games, finally.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2015, 09:37:28 am »
Stuff

I sense a familiarity from this one but it eludes me ....  :P

« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2015, 12:56:46 pm »
I went to a shop and went through a stack of psp games.  Bought Metal Gear Acid and Metal gear portable ops for next to nothing.  They threw in a bunch of empty psp cases because they dont have the games... and they also made me take a skylanders and skylanders giants starter packs for free, no clue what to do with that, I dont know anyone with a ps3 and my ps3 doesnt work.

« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2015, 01:01:27 pm »
Just installed Fast Racing Neo for Wii U.  I've been itching for a new F-Zero-like game since... 2003? It's definitely worth checking out if you like that style. It's by Shin'en so the visuals and music are pretty good too. I know I'm going to be playing this one for a while.

soera

« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2015, 02:29:09 pm »
Just took an extra blue PS4 controller and exchanged it for a 20th anniversary one. :)

maximo310

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2015, 08:21:23 pm »
Some more CIB pickups
Gamestop: ( thanks Cyber Monday certificates!)
- Pandora's Tower (Wii) free
-Chromehounds( X360) 90c
From another forum:
Phantasy Star Online Episode III ( Gamecube) -$5
Luminous Arc 2 (DS)- $10
From Amazon ( since I missed out on the NISA sale)
HTOL#NiQ The Firefly Diary LE (Vita)- $35

maximo310

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2015, 08:24:08 pm »
They did the same thing with Super Mario All Stars for the Wii, with the second print being the game in a regular dvd case, and it still costs $60.

Yep, forgot about that one.  But was it $60?  I distinctly remember the All Stars Collection being $50 new when it came out.   ???
It was $50 w/ the LE first printing, but all of those sold out. About a year after, I noticed that there was a second batch that I started to see at Gamestop that didn't have the outer box or extra music cd/ history book, but the price tag jumped to $60.

gf78

« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2015, 10:00:41 pm »
They did the same thing with Super Mario All Stars for the Wii, with the second print being the game in a regular dvd case, and it still costs $60.

Yep, forgot about that one.  But was it $60?  I distinctly remember the All Stars Collection being $50 new when it came out.   ???
It was $50 w/ the LE first printing, but all of those sold out. About a year after, I noticed that there was a second batch that I started to see at Gamestop that didn't have the outer box or extra music cd/ history book, but the price tag jumped to $60.

What a ripoff.  ::)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2015, 10:06:52 pm »
final fantasy VIII
and New 3ds XL hyrule edition :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2015, 12:22:17 pm »
Pretty much just modern pick-ups this time around (enjoying my new HD TV). Most of these from 99Gamers.com.

(A hint for any users of this site: Any comics I post up, usually go pretty quickly.)

The XBox One game that's hard to see the title (it has that foil/shiny enhancement) is: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor.

Also got these thanks to XBox Gold:

« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 12:26:05 pm by burningdoom »

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2015, 03:32:30 pm »
Vidmusc
Excellent pickups by themselves. But a ng pocket and a tg16 pickup in the same month is amazing! :)

Doafan
nice SoC guide pickup. I love that game.

I corrected my earlier mistake and got my hands on the Special Edition Xenoblade Chronicles X

Now I have to figure out what to do with the brand new and sealed regular edition that I still have.

I can't return it because it's tied to a different pre-order promotion and I'll loose those goodies (a set of limited Nintendo collectors pins not available via any other means).

I opened up a thread in the market place in case someone wants the game and would like to propose a trade:
http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,6712.new.html#new