Author Topic: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread  (Read 23103 times)

gf78

Re: December 2015- Tis the Pickups thread
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2015, 01:01:48 pm »
Woo thanks bro, you rock. Yeah I had a span where I had to comb several Wamalarts in my area to find the ones I was missing. I dont know how interested you are in finishing the set but there are a few people on Ebay that sell some of these. Its usually the same issues but it could be some of the ones you dont have.

Your welcome.  I got high-quality scans by downloading the digital versions of the new issues on my iPad, then screen-shotting them.

I've looked on eBay, but I can't bring myself to spend what they are asking for free magazines.  I'll eventually find them.  I have multiple copies of most of the issues I do have so there is always the option to trade down the road.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

scott

« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2015, 05:34:28 pm »
Finally got my hands on the only Amiibo I ever gave a crap about....

SHULK!

I'm really feeling it!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2015, 04:07:57 am »
My pickups so far:

Around $10 the lot.  :)
Still waiting for Metroid Fusion, Mother 3, Sega Rally, F-Zero GP Legend, Wario Land 4, Astro Boy and some more gems to arrive on my doorstep.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2015, 08:23:59 am »
I really need to buy some famicom games since they work on the Retron5.

gf78

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2015, 08:50:24 am »
Picked up a few goodies both in store and online last night. 

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition for PS3 complete with light shelf wear
Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3 complete with light shelf wear (only having a greatest hits copy has bugged me for awhile)

PlayStation VR 2015 Christmas Ornament and 20th Anniversary Greeting Card.  Apparently, these were sent to PSVR developers as a gift from Sony.  Somebody already listed one, I happened to see it.  Had to have it and needless to say, it's on it's way courtesy of USPS.

PlayStation Experience 2015 "swag bag".  It includes the bag, magazine, t-shirt, poster in tube, Killstrain lanyard, 20th Anniversary lanyard, Passport book, 12 cards with the card box, pencils, notepads, a Resident Evil pin and some more swag.  Looking forward to receiving it!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

doafan

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2015, 01:45:17 pm »
I ended doing what I didn't with Street Fighter 4 or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and this is purchasing an physical upgrade of a fighting game but since it's the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate that we are talking about I really didn't mind cause am a big fan of the franchise (cough cough Boobs cough cough) also the seller was flexible and allowed me to acquire the title in two weekly payments, the game arrived yesterday at it only cost me $ 21.64 bucks which is the same price that I saw it online at GameStop, now I can purchase those costumes that didn't came in the Dead or Alive 5, definitely will try to get some of these before the end of the year and of course my beloved Honoka (mami) :-*

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

karyann

« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2015, 07:18:58 pm »
My pickups so far:

Around $10 the lot.  :)
Still waiting for Metroid Fusion, Mother 3, Sega Rally, F-Zero GP Legend, Wario Land 4, Astro Boy and some more gems to arrive on my doorstep.

Sweet import lot!  :)

And welcome to the community!

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2015, 10:39:54 pm »
I ended doing what I didn't with Street Fighter 4 or Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and this is purchasing an physical upgrade of a fighting game but since it's the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate that we are talking about I really didn't mind cause am a big fan of the franchise (cough cough Boobs cough cough) also the seller was flexible and allowed me to acquire the title in two weekly payments, the game arrived yesterday at it only cost me $ 21.64 bucks which is the same price that I saw it online at GameStop, now I can purchase those costumes that didn't came in the Dead or Alive 5, definitely will try to get some of these before the end of the year and of course my beloved Honoka (mami) :-*

Don't taze me for saying this bro...

But DOA Last Round is the definitive version of the game. :)

telly

« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2015, 11:00:30 pm »
Had my birthday celebration now that finals are over and I got a New 3DS XL and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D! Super excited to play it on the plane ride to my vacation cruise.  :D
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2015, 11:30:30 pm »
I found a European copy of New Super Mario Bros for the DS at Goodwill today. The box seems legit but I'm 99% sure the "cart" is bootleg.

doafan

« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2015, 02:08:40 pm »
Don't taze me for saying this bro...

But DOA Last Round is the definitive version of the game. :)

Got the same feeling but let me tell you that after a couple of updates at the Ultimate version this one has changed its name to Last Round, I know it's not the same than the other one, graphics definitely will never be the same and a lot of the costumes from the X Box One are not compatible at the 360 but at least I'll be able to play with my beloved Honoka, one of my resolutions for this 2016 is to get this game and the new console but this will take some time  ;)

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

karyann

« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2015, 02:34:13 pm »
Had my birthday celebration now that finals are over and I got a New 3DS XL and Xenoblade Chronicles 3D! Super excited to play it on the plane ride to my vacation cruise.  :D

Whoa, awesome gift! Someone really loves you  ;D I still have to buy Xenoblade Chronicles eventually.

telly

« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2015, 03:40:26 pm »

Whoa, awesome gift! Someone really loves you  ;D I still have to buy Xenoblade Chronicles eventually.

Thanks! I did sell my old 3DS to a friend, so that made it a little cheaper. I had the first model tealish blue 3DS originally.  :P
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

karyann

« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2015, 03:57:05 pm »
Thanks! I did sell my old 3DS to a friend, so that made it a little cheaper. I had the first model tealish blue 3DS originally.  :P

I love its color! That's the first 3DS I had, too. It's just so pretty! My brother is the one with it now, though. I'm happy I still get to see it from time to time  :P

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2015, 04:03:20 pm »
Was Christmas shopping and somehow a Yarn Yoshi Amiibo got in my cart. Don't know how it happened,  but I'll keep it anyways