Author Topic: What is the best deal you have ever gotten in the wild?  (Read 5410 times)

Re: What is the best deal you have ever gotten in the wild?
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2019, 01:33:55 pm »
For $19.50 total:
Super Metroid
Contra III
Super Castlevania IV
Donkey Kong Country 3

Same location, different seller at $3 each:
Mega Man 2
Mega Man 3

At auction for $20:
SNES
Mega Man X
Jurassic Park
Mortal Kombat II
Mortal Kombat 3

Another auction for $10:
Contra
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania 2
Mario 3
And like 5 or 6 others

Estate Auction:
$40
SNES
N64
Starfox 64
And more

$45
13 CIB 3DS games

And lots of yard sale $2-3 one offs

Playing ~Something New~ @ http://www.twitch.tv/cartagiald

« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2019, 03:07:21 pm »
Neo-Geo AES system with hookups, 1 controller, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown both CIB, for $200.

« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2019, 12:34:24 am »
Neo-Geo AES system with hookups, 1 controller, Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown both CIB, for $200.

Jesus! I've seen a few of these over the years at game stores, but never for under market value. That's an excellent deal!

« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2019, 04:26:17 pm »
A mint used Saga Saturn and 2 games and all hookups and at least one controller. All I did was trade in some things I was not using at a local retail shop and they let me take the hall home for free. I later sold the same lot with Saga Saturn for another working PlayStation 2 later on.

I used to own Daytona USA and Virtua Fighter 2 I was undecided as a collector back when I traded  my Sega Saturn, games, controller, and hookups.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 04:29:09 pm by oldgamerz »
(PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY)
Life on earth is only temporary and If you believe in God and do good in life. You can continue to live with any possessions  you desire in the afterlife, as long as you do good and don't do evil in real life