Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 252748 times)

davifus

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1035 on: December 31, 2014, 01:08:47 am »
Hi
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #1036 on: December 31, 2014, 06:32:40 am »
It's nice to find this place. I used to be consistent blogger on 1up but that site is sadly gone. I just post blogs every once in awhile at pixlbit and use Twitter strictly for video game socializing.

Future: No Man's Sky, Rime, Below, Hotline Miami: Wrong Number, Until Dawn, Legend of Zelda, Quantum Break, Rainbow Six: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 3, Halo 5, Xenoblade Chronicles, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, and Wild

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1037 on: December 31, 2014, 07:14:54 am »
Hi there!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

redrowz

« Reply #1038 on: December 31, 2014, 07:53:26 am »
There's something strangely addictive about it! And also quite helpful, once you have over 100 games and can't remember what you've got.

What's your PSN name?

« Reply #1039 on: December 31, 2014, 12:02:38 pm »
My gamertag is Keegs79. I threw a hundred games on there last night. I like this site has listings for European and Japanese title and that I can browse and simply add without having to type every title.

Future: No Man's Sky, Rime, Below, Hotline Miami: Wrong Number, Until Dawn, Legend of Zelda, Quantum Break, Rainbow Six: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 3, Halo 5, Xenoblade Chronicles, Everybody's Gone to Rapture, and Wild

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1040 on: December 31, 2014, 12:08:47 pm »
Welcome to the site!

amauriel

« Reply #1041 on: December 31, 2014, 01:22:23 pm »
My gamertag is Keegs79. I threw a hundred games on there last night. I like this site has listings for European and Japanese title and that I can browse and simply add without having to type every title.

This is exactly why I joined VGCollect and use it for my games. I can add my crazy Japanese titles with no problems! (Although the databases have gotten so much better I haven't had to add anything in forever!)
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

retroone

« Reply #1042 on: December 31, 2014, 01:43:45 pm »
Howdy! Welcome to VGCollect!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1043 on: December 31, 2014, 02:24:46 pm »

This is exactly why I joined VGCollect and use it for my games. I can add my crazy Japanese titles with no problems! (Although the databases have gotten so much better I haven't had to add anything in forever!)

*Smacks self upside the head*

For a second there...I *thought* I saw an Amauriel slip-in a stealth post :o

amauriel

« Reply #1044 on: December 31, 2014, 02:29:46 pm »

And I *thought* maybe it was your fault I did so.  8)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1045 on: December 31, 2014, 02:35:54 pm »

And I *thought* maybe it was your fault I did so.  8)

Well then, I've got news for you, missy -

I'll be glad to take & be the one at fault ;)

How's Ronalopis?

amauriel

« Reply #1046 on: December 31, 2014, 02:43:32 pm »
Ronalopolis is great, actually. He started a new job  back in March and it's keeping him super busy but he really likes it. We've both been super busy, now that I mention it. He's gotten into Warhammer 40K and that seems to be taking most of his free time.  :P

How have you been?

« Reply #1047 on: December 31, 2014, 05:18:39 pm »
Welcome to the site. BTW the growth of the site is going at the rate of the shinkansen (original bullet train).
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1048 on: December 31, 2014, 05:49:03 pm »
Hello im reasonably new to welcome ;D

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1049 on: December 31, 2014, 11:09:36 pm »
Welcome to the site, keegs79 and wartoy!

Please check out the games I have for sale.