Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246792 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #1170 on: February 19, 2016, 12:24:40 pm »
Welcome SHfan!

Obligatory Beware the Soera post and...

..."SH" = Shadow Hearts, by any chance?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #1171 on: February 19, 2016, 01:16:32 pm »
Wuv the Soera!  :-* :-* :-* :-*

shfan

« Reply #1172 on: February 19, 2016, 04:30:25 pm »
Welcome SHfan!

Thanks :) Nearly - love Shadow Hearts but the SH is for survival horror (and, pleasingly, Silent Hill). ZOMG, a Soera! 0.0

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1173 on: February 19, 2016, 04:48:39 pm »
Welcome SHfan!

Thanks :) Nearly - love Shadow Hearts but the SH is for survival horror (and, pleasingly, Silent Hill). ZOMG, a Soera! 0.0

That would have been my 2nd guess  ;)

« Reply #1174 on: March 04, 2016, 05:41:46 pm »
Hello everyone my name is Cliff I go by southernstar gamer on most social media.
I was introduced to the site by the great guys on the Retro Reload Podcast ( thanks guys)
I'm not experienced in forums so please excuse while I stumble though this till I
gain  my footing.  I collect pretty much anything but I'm a lover of role playing games
and love the 8-16 bit era. Lately I've been getting into shoot-em up and trying to expand my
Sega Saturn & Sega CD library. My passion is hunting down games/systems at flea markets, yard sales
and thrift stores. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me a a great site such as
this and hope to get to know many more great folks like the few I've started to get to know from here, thanks

Keep on gaming!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1175 on: March 04, 2016, 05:48:38 pm »
Welcome cliff! Glad you finally were able to join.

southernstargamer is a great dude and has been on the podcast before, he also has his own channel, so be sure to check it out along with seeing him on tuesday.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

desocietas

« Reply #1176 on: March 29, 2016, 02:37:54 pm »
Hello everyone my name is Cliff I go by southernstar gamer on most social media.
I was introduced to the site by the great guys on the Retro Reload Podcast ( thanks guys)
I'm not experienced in forums so please excuse while I stumble though this till I
gain  my footing.  I collect pretty much anything but I'm a lover of role playing games
and love the 8-16 bit era. Lately I've been getting into shoot-em up and trying to expand my
Sega Saturn & Sega CD library. My passion is hunting down games/systems at flea markets, yard sales
and thrift stores. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks for having me a a great site such as
this and hope to get to know many more great folks like the few I've started to get to know from here, thanks

Keep on gaming!

Welcome, Cliff!  ;D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

mrfoxhound

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1177 on: April 12, 2016, 08:54:49 pm »
Just joined today and came from the Backloggery site. Wanted to try something new.

Badges

abe

« Reply #1178 on: April 12, 2016, 09:38:43 pm »
Just joined today and came from the Backloggery site. Wanted to try something new.

Welcome! :)

Backloggery is pretty cool.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1179 on: April 13, 2016, 08:03:58 am »

Welcome!

Always great having more tri-staters.

Beware of the Soera!

gf78

« Reply #1180 on: April 13, 2016, 11:56:32 am »

Keep on gaming!

Welcome southernstargamer!  You won't find a better gang of folks to talk games with than this site.   :)
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

kashell

« Reply #1181 on: April 13, 2016, 01:26:08 pm »

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your stay.

pacpix

« Reply #1182 on: April 13, 2016, 01:29:32 pm »
Welcome to VGCollect, Cliff!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #1183 on: May 18, 2016, 11:46:44 am »
Hi there, I'm new here. I am Bubsystation.

Of course true to my name I have all the Bubsy (and have promptly added them to my collection) Bubsy 1 and II (and SUper Bubsy) are pretty decent games. I fell 3D, which itself was ambitious just came out after two better games, kind of gave the series a bad rep, it was a pretty popular series to.

I play modern and classic games, though the upcoming ideas for how modern consoles will work like PS4K for example have me questioning where I'll go. I may go PC. Or if Xbox doesn't actually copy them I may just stick with only 1 console.

kashell

« Reply #1184 on: May 18, 2016, 12:53:12 pm »
Welcome to the site!