Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246777 times)

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #330 on: October 27, 2012, 11:07:24 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm SuperBlade. I've been starting to collect games more and more recently so it's probably worth my time to start posting here. I hope I learn a thing or two from this forum!
whatta'yat 'dere buddy

nothing wrong with a scattered post m'son

superblade

« Reply #331 on: October 27, 2012, 11:14:50 pm »
Hey everyone, I'm SuperBlade. I've been starting to collect games more and more recently so it's probably worth my time to start posting here. I hope I learn a thing or two from this forum!
whatta'yat 'dere buddy

nothing wrong with a scattered post m'son

yeass b'y she's right mint
I'm the popsicle boy, you'll never catch me.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #332 on: October 28, 2012, 11:02:49 am »

...AND...

A Big, warm, hearty, and heartfelt -

Welcome To The Site!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jcalder8

« Reply #333 on: October 28, 2012, 11:32:43 am »
Welcome to the site superblade, always nice to see another Canadian, now break out some screech :D

matt

« Reply #334 on: October 28, 2012, 11:50:44 am »
Welcome superblade and all other new users that I missed!

Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions!

zombi

« Reply #335 on: November 01, 2012, 08:55:43 pm »
Hello everyone!

My name is Tyler and I hail from Southeast Michigan. I have been a gamer all of my life. Even though I was born in '88, I had the privilege of growing up on all of the major consoles (sorry Atari). I started off playing the NES at a very young age, and then eventually moved the SNES, Genesis, and every console after that. I have also been a big PC gamer since the days of Doom, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, etc. I am newer to the game collecting scene, but I have kept most of my acquisitions from the various console eras of my life. I am also a very big horror movie fan and I collect a lot of horror movie memorabilia.

jcalder8

« Reply #336 on: November 01, 2012, 09:00:02 pm »
Welcome to the site zombi! Do you have a favorite platform?

zombi

« Reply #337 on: November 01, 2012, 09:07:37 pm »
Welcome to the site zombi! Do you have a favorite platform?

Console: NES (HM: SNES and N64)

However, I primarily play games on the PC, but I mostly collect console games.

scott

« Reply #338 on: November 01, 2012, 10:03:21 pm »
Welcome zombi! Love seeing fellow Michiganders on the site! Matt and I are up in the Tri-Cities. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #339 on: November 02, 2012, 09:21:42 am »
Hello everyone!

My name is Tyler and I hail from Southeast Michigan. I have been a gamer all of my life. Even though I was born in '88, I had the privilege of growing up on all of the major consoles (sorry Atari). I started off playing the NES at a very young age, and then eventually moved the SNES, Genesis, and every console after that. I have also been a big PC gamer since the days of Doom, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, etc. I am newer to the game collecting scene, but I have kept most of my acquisitions from the various console eras of my life. I am also a very big horror movie fan and I collect a lot of horror movie memorabilia.

Welcome Tyler! Where in Michigan are you? I'm up here in Saginaw and Scott is in Midland.

zombi

« Reply #340 on: November 03, 2012, 12:32:08 am »
Hello everyone!

Welcome Tyler! Where in Michigan are you? I'm up here in Saginaw and Scott is in Midland.

Dearborn Heights

« Reply #341 on: November 03, 2012, 05:32:46 pm »
Welcome, zombi!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #342 on: November 05, 2012, 09:44:47 pm »
I'm Zack and the first game I remember playing was Donkey Kong Country at my cousin's house. my first console was a N64. However, I really didn't start to collect till a few years ago.

pacpix

« Reply #343 on: November 05, 2012, 09:54:48 pm »
Welcome Zack!
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

jcalder8

« Reply #344 on: November 06, 2012, 12:05:21 am »
Welcome to the site redblaze57!