Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 246795 times)

argyle

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #630 on: July 25, 2013, 11:41:31 am »
Probably the PS2. My favorite genre is RPG.

This makes absolute sense to me. Between the multitude of amazing games on the PS1 and the exclusives and compilations on the PS2, you could get nearly any RPG made on that system. Its my total favorite playable system cause of it. Im actually still looking for one game for it myself that I used to see everywhere so I just wasted time getting it and now I never see it in the wild at all : Ys ark of Napishtim.

That's one I'd like to pick back up as well.  FYI, I have always called that game "Ark of Nepitism".   :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #631 on: July 25, 2013, 12:29:29 pm »
That game has not served me so well (The nepotism game)

Nosmiric

« Reply #632 on: July 25, 2013, 03:49:28 pm »
Hey Nos, welcome to the party!  Don't be scared to jump right in all these conversations.  I saw your pictures in the other thread.  Looks like you have a little bit of everything PS3.  What's your favorite series on any system?
Hm, That's kinda hard to choose for me because I have a favorite from every genre...
I would have to go with The Legend of Zelda, Clock Tower, Lost Planet (Except 3; I already know I'm gonna hate it), Monster Hunter, and Metal Gear Solid!

jcalder8

« Reply #633 on: July 26, 2013, 12:25:47 am »
Hey Nos, welcome to the site!

« Reply #634 on: August 04, 2013, 12:40:59 am »
Hello! I am a young Canadian originally from the US, and I have been gaming almost all of my life. I have been collecting for a few years, and have around 420 games. My current goal is getting complete and black label copies for all of my games, and getting box protectors for the cartridge based games.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 11:40:54 am by Oheao »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #635 on: August 04, 2013, 12:11:41 pm »
Hello & welcome, new members!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #636 on: August 19, 2013, 11:09:11 am »
Hi everyone, well i love collect game/anime related stuff. I started my collection with my final fantasy ps1 copies (7 and 8) and from that I never stopped xD. I love final fantasy 7 so I love collect more from that game than any other, i have figures, guides, magazines and of course the games. But also I love collect rpg games, specifically from 90 era (ps1, n64 until xbox and ps2). My main goal is collect all xbox and ps2 games because this era was the most time i spent into videogames.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #637 on: August 19, 2013, 11:21:45 am »
Hi everyone, well i love collect game/anime related stuff. I started my collection with my final fantasy ps1 copies (7 and 8) and from that I never stopped xD. I love final fantasy 7 so I love collect more from that game than any other, i have figures, guides, magazines and of course the games. But also I love collect rpg games, specifically from 90 era (ps1, n64 until xbox and ps2). My main goal is collect all xbox and ps2 games because this era was the most time i spent into videogames.

Welcome to the site!

(From one rpg-lover & collector to another :)

matt

« Reply #638 on: August 19, 2013, 08:50:17 pm »
Welcome to the family stone!

jcalder8

« Reply #639 on: August 20, 2013, 02:38:21 am »
Welcome to the site! Xbox and PS2 have a great variety of games.

« Reply #640 on: August 24, 2013, 08:19:25 pm »
hello my name is jorge and i started collecting seriously like alf a year ago, basically nintendo stuff but also dream cast, i`m from mexico so excuse me if i didn't spell something right.
i also recently star a youtube channel so if you speak spanish or just want to take a look to my collection i welcome you to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_I-gLa6AWAukUBYY7nP2w

i expect to know many of you and your collection and also i hope to find someone from mexico like me

you tube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_I-gLa6AWAukUBYY7nP2w

Miiverse: loganwx2003

foxhack

« Reply #641 on: August 24, 2013, 08:23:28 pm »
hello my name is jorge and i started collecting seriously like alf a year ago, basically nintendo stuff but also dream cast, i`m from mexico so excuse me if i didn't spell something right.
i also recently star a youtube channel so if you speak spanish or just want to take a look to my collection i welcome you to check it out.

i expect to know many of you and your collection and also i hope to find someone from mexico like me

...well crap, guess I'm not the only Mexican here anymore. :P

« Reply #642 on: August 24, 2013, 08:40:41 pm »
ps2 is my fave system

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #643 on: August 25, 2013, 08:07:17 am »

Bienvenidos a VGCollect, amigo!

« Reply #644 on: August 26, 2013, 05:45:03 pm »

...well crap, guess I'm not the only Mexican here anymore. :P

i guess not jajaja gracias por la bienvenida disgaeniac n_n
you tube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM_I-gLa6AWAukUBYY7nP2w

Miiverse: loganwx2003