Author Topic: Intro thread  (Read 250933 times)

karyann

Re: Intro thread
« Reply #720 on: February 02, 2014, 05:45:47 pm »
Welcome, anruiukimi! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, it's the most wonderful place on the internet  ;)

inheritancedpa

« Reply #721 on: February 02, 2014, 08:20:03 pm »
Hi guys!
My name is Diego, I'm from Barcelona and i'm 28 years old. I've been playing video games since i can remember. First platform i've ever played was a ZX Spectrum, followed by PC, Commodore Amiga, SNES, Gameboy, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Yesterday i was using google to find a way to catalog my collection, so i ended here. Cool website & forum and of course a very nice and clean design.
Excuse me if my english is not the best one out there, blame the spanish education system if you want! Actually my english vocabulary came from reading texts in videogames :-)
So that's me guys, now i'm focus on collecting for my SNES which is my favorite platform along with Dreamcast and PS1.
My top 5 favorite games of all times are Zelda: A Link to the past, Chrono Trigger, Shenmue and FFVII.
Take care and i'm looking forward to know some of you!
Greetings from Barcelona!

soera

« Reply #722 on: February 02, 2014, 09:15:11 pm »
I was looking for a place to catalog my collection, and I discovered this delightful place! Now to figure out how you link to your collections in your sig like most of you do....

I've recently turned 30, I started playing NES at around 4-5 years old, and while I only buy the occasional video game these days (mostly RPGs or strategy) I still like to keep up with things. My collection largely consists of games I bought new, including NES & SNES games. I have sold off a few things I knew I'd never use again, but besides that, I tend to hold onto things.

I've been known on Dragon's Den for my ridiculous collection of Dragon Quest stuff (plushies and slimes particularly, dishes and CDs as well) which three years in Japan certainly helped along. I've still got friends sending me things.  ::) It was the first RPG I ever played, and even my father jokes that between the RPGs and the Nintendo Powers, it really helped our early reading skills!

While I'm never the most active forum member, it's lovely to meet you all!

Whats your Den handle? Im on there as Soera as well. Id like to see your plushie collection. I havent branched out to plushies as I have a pretty full room but my collection DQ wise is pretty in depth!

scott

« Reply #723 on: February 03, 2014, 12:13:09 am »
Welcome new folks!

inheritancedpa, if there are any categories you need added for that part of the world feel free to it us up on the Missing Consoles thread. :D
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #724 on: February 03, 2014, 09:44:35 am »
Welcome, anruiukimi and inheritancedpa! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, it's the most wonderful place on the internet  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

anruiukimi

« Reply #725 on: February 03, 2014, 11:47:37 am »
Welcome, anruiukimi! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, it's the most wonderful place on the internet  ;)

Thank you! :D

foxhack

« Reply #726 on: February 03, 2014, 09:12:06 pm »
Hi guys!
My name is Diego, I'm from Barcelona and i'm 28 years old. I've been playing video games since i can remember. First platform i've ever played was a ZX Spectrum, followed by PC, Commodore Amiga, SNES, Gameboy, PS1, Dreamcast, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3.
Yesterday i was using google to find a way to catalog my collection, so i ended here. Cool website & forum and of course a very nice and clean design.
Excuse me if my english is not the best one out there, blame the spanish education system if you want! Actually my english vocabulary came from reading texts in videogames :-)
So that's me guys, now i'm focus on collecting for my SNES which is my favorite platform along with Dreamcast and PS1.
My top 5 favorite games of all times are Zelda: A Link to the past, Chrono Trigger, Shenmue and FFVII.
Take care and i'm looking forward to know some of you!
Greetings from Barcelona!
I'm not the only native Spanish speaker anymore? I'm sad. ;_;

¡Bienvenido y todo eso! Rediez. O lo que digan por allá. :p

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #727 on: February 03, 2014, 09:19:18 pm »
Nunca has sido el único

matt

« Reply #728 on: February 03, 2014, 10:04:52 pm »
Welcome to all the newbs!

inheritancedpa

« Reply #729 on: February 05, 2014, 09:11:00 pm »
Thank you all guys!  ;)

htimreimer

« Reply #730 on: February 06, 2014, 02:47:47 am »
welcome to all who are new

soera

« Reply #731 on: February 06, 2014, 11:30:57 am »
Hi to all the new peeps. :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #732 on: February 06, 2014, 12:50:49 pm »

Nunca has sido el único

Siempre estabo a su nivel...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #733 on: February 06, 2014, 01:22:18 pm »

Nunca has sido el único

Siempre estabo a su nivel...

I'm a liar. I was just using google translate. I only had t 2 years of high school Spanish 15 years ago.  ;)

nadozza

PRO Supporter

« Reply #734 on: February 14, 2014, 05:56:03 pm »
Hello!

I was just looking for a good way to catalog my collection (as small as it is) and after trying a few services VGCollect is easily my favorite.

I'm @animemew on Twitter and love AKB stuff, so if anyone else likes them I'd love to chat!

Everyone in the forum seem super nice and open, so I'm hoping to be chatting with you all often  ;)