Author Topic: What iconic character do you think should have had a video game but never did?  (Read 2028 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

I think someone needs to make a good werewolf game. It's perfect for an action game. At times your character would be able to morph into wolf form and tear some shit up.

Check out Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. I can't comment on if it's good or not, but I know you can morph into a werewolf.

It's not that good.  It's that shitty early 3D.  You're better off hoping someone makes a good werewolf game.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

I think someone needs to make a good werewolf game. It's perfect for an action game. At times your character would be able to morph into wolf form and tear some shit up.

Check out Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness. I can't comment on if it's good or not, but I know you can morph into a werewolf.

It's not that good.  It's that shitty early 3D.  You're better off hoping someone makes a good werewolf game.

I might like it. I'm one of the few that actually liked Castlevania 64.

But yeah, I was thinking more of a modern game.

kashell

Another icon that hasn't received a game yet:

Vicki Gunvalson.

undertakerprime

PRO Supporter

Flash Gordon.

Has there ever been a game with Flash Gordon? Even some obscure Sinclair or C64 game?

The Flash from the early 20th century serials could be a possiblility, but I personally would prefer a game based on the 1980 movie. I envision it as a side-scrolling action platformer, similar to the SNES Super Star Wars series, just not as brutally difficult. Since in the movie he's a quarterback, maybe he could attack by throwing footballs (that's American footballs to y'all across the pond :) ). End level bosses could include Klytus, General Kala, Prince Barin, and of course the final battle against Emperor Ming. There could be a couple of vehicle levels too, like flying a rocketcycle or taking control of Vultan and DIIIIIVing on the ship Ajax with Queen's music playing in the background...that would be awesome :D