Author Topic: First Game You've Finished?  (Read 2380 times)

jcalder8

Re: First Game You've Finished?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 06:30:43 pm »
It was The Punisher in the arcade. I love owning/collecting games, I have never been good at them.

I remember that I had made it to the last level and then the game did not register my quarter and I didn't have another one ready so I had to start all the way back at the beginning, by the time I was finally done I had spent about $20 on it.

scott

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 06:54:28 pm »
It was The Punisher in the arcade. I love owning/collecting games, I have never been good at them.

The Punisher the beat 'em up game? W/ Nick Fury? Man I loved that game, I think it was one of the few arcade games like that that I ever finished, until I built my mame cab.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

atariboy

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 06:57:43 pm »
I too am not very good at playing video games but I love collecting them, one of my fondest memories of completing a game was when me and my son finished Goldeneye 007 on N64. My son was about 10 years old and we stayed up all night to finish it, it was the first time he had ever stayed up all night. Oh the memories. About a year ago we did the same thing but it didn't take all night to finish it.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

darko

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 06:58:37 pm »
Super Mario Brothers was my first.

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 02:25:08 pm »
The first game I remember beating was Captain Skyhawk for the nes. To this day I have no idea how I beat it back then!
"My life is a chip in your pile. Ante up."
     Setzer  FFVI