Author Topic: Amzon shipping different region games?  (Read 1160 times)

Amzon shipping different region games?
« on: February 04, 2018, 01:27:49 am »
I ordered a copy of Gears of War 4 from amazon from this listing
And the copy that came had the pegi rating on it instead of the esrb rating that im used to.. Now i know the xbox isnt region locked but i'm kinda weird and would like all my games to be the US versions..

So i guess the question is did i misread the listing? i cant find anywhere on there that says its not the US version.

Re: Amzon shipping different region games?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 04:14:54 am »
Was the item when purchased, through Amazon themselves, or through a different seller with an Amazon storefront? And if it's the latter, was it an American seller and did the condition description indicate region?

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 09:16:05 am »
This happened with a copy of Doom I ordered from them; I ended up getting the PAL version instead of the NTSC-US version. I contacted Amazon and they offered to just send me the NTSC-US version and allowed me to keep the PAL release too.

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 09:21:24 am »
Yes, just yesterday I was shopping for Halo 2 for the Xbox (on amazon.com) and the first seller on the list. A sign said look at the region before buying!

and low and behold it was a UK release

it also told me also that the seller was shipping  from the United Kingdom aka Great Britain as well. So I just scrolled down and purchased from a seller in US Michigan instead. the further they send it the more shipping you will have to pay it is just logic.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:22:58 am by oldgamerz »
MY RADIO STAION (Licensed but not a business)

(JUST INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED)

NO APPS NEEDED

google "THE ANGEL CLASSIC ROCK MIX" StreamFinder is best.

64k stream ACC format sound meaning

Clearer Sound Quality for Half the internet data Usage

over 21,000 song playlist and 100 automated DJ talk and history lesions "commercial free" "No subscription needed"

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 09:27:48 am »
I remember that the same thing happened to Ignition back in November when he bought Mario + Rabbids, Amazon.com seems to have a few problems lately.

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 10:13:14 am »
I remember that the same thing happened to Ignition back in November when he bought Mario + Rabbids, Amazon.com seems to have a few problems lately.
yup.  Was getting ready to post.  They should take care of you if you contact customer support.

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 11:37:44 am »
Thanks guy! I'll reach out to them today and see what I can do!