Author Topic: Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Discussion and Thoughts  (Read 690 times)

Hello everyone :D

Nintendo has yet again taken the video game world by storm with their cult classic beloved tournament fighter we all know and love :).  The juggernaut of beloved Nintendo franchises and probably the most consistent fighting franchise they have.   The holy grail or nerdom and the game that ends friendships daily but also brings everyone close together in the world  ;D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Gt42kVgCw

What is everyone's thoughts on this big announcement? :)

The big question going around is, do you think this will be a port from the Wii U version or a new game from the ground up? 

I think at this point, if i'm given another 4 year old game for full 60 USD i'll sell my switch.  I have a Wii U already. I've played Wii U games for years already.  If Switch's entire library is going to be Wii U games with a few indie rarities sprinkled on top, I have no reason to own one.  Which is sad :(.     I really hope we get something fresh this time.  :D

But I'll remain optimisitc for now and hope for an amazing epic gem as the Big N always does :).   

What characters would you like to see added, and also what arenas if you could choose? 

Here are some that I wish would get an appearance as playable characters :D

Characters

1. Wario
2. Greninja
3. Poochie
4. BOTW Link and Princess Zelda
5. Godzilla
6. Chun Li
7. Ms Pac man

Stages

Hyrule Castle BOTW
New Donk City (Mario Odyssey)
Bowser's Castle
Street Fighter Level
Tetris World

Thanks for sharing everyone. I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:36:26 pm by marvelvscapcom2 »

aliensstudios

Re: Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch Discussion and Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 06:27:28 pm »
I think we kind of already have this thread: https://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,9043.0.html
"I collect vidya games and vidya game accessories, I tell you what."