Author Topic: Limited and Obscure releases  (Read 113392 times)

Re: Limited and Obscure releases
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2018, 09:56:16 am »
Sounds like Windjammers will be available at Best Buy.

« Reply #136 on: December 23, 2018, 06:21:16 pm »
Wel, looks like LRG will be starting 2019 with a bang.

In addition to Celeste for Jan 1, they have announced 3 more titles for Jan 4.

Danmaku Unlimited 3 (Switch)
Neurovoider (Vita)
Sundered (PS4).

Looks like I’ll be ordering Celeste sooner than I thought, to go with Neurovoider and Danmaku Unlimited 3.
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

« Reply #137 on: December 23, 2018, 08:56:16 pm »
To anyone wondering, the Sundered Deluxe Edition LRG is advertising is the same thing as the Eldritch Edition already on all platforms. Not sure why they'd go with a different edition title.

argyle

« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2018, 09:14:22 pm »
I'm definitely in for Celeste and Danmaku Unlimited 3. I have Neurovoider on the PS4 already, and I have a feeling they'll do a run of Sundered for the Switch in a few months, so I'll pass on that one for now.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #139 on: December 27, 2018, 01:32:34 pm »
Iconoclasts (PS4/Vita/NS) releases January 18th.  Likely open preorder only for Switch with limited numbers for PS4/Vita.

desocietas

« Reply #140 on: December 27, 2018, 01:54:12 pm »
To anyone wondering, the Sundered Deluxe Edition LRG is advertising is the same thing as the Eldritch Edition already on all platforms. Not sure why they'd go with a different edition title.

Good to know - I wonder if they just called it "deluxe" 'cause it was physical. I know that's happened before with other physical releases. They consider the box and disc as "goodies," I guess?  ::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #141 on: December 27, 2018, 02:18:03 pm »

Good to know - I wonder if they just called it "deluxe" 'cause it was physical. I know that's happened before with other physical releases. They consider the box and disc as "goodies," I guess?  ::)
Just a follow on note, the Deluxe edition doesn't have all of the patches on disc.

desocietas

« Reply #142 on: December 27, 2018, 03:53:56 pm »

Just a follow on note, the Deluxe edition doesn't have all of the patches on disc.

Ugh, I hate that... I understand that patches are important and aren't always planned out depending on the fixes, etc., but I feel like that defeats the point of making a physical... :/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

Flashback2012

« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2018, 10:03:05 am »
OOF...didn't realize there wasn't a release today. I got up early for nothing.  :P

« Reply #144 on: January 04, 2019, 09:49:47 am »
10 minutes away from Danmaku Unlimited 3, Sundered, and Neurovoider.

Super Rare will be releasing Adventure Pals for NS next Thursday.

« Reply #145 on: January 07, 2019, 12:50:58 pm »
LRG just added more games to their January 18 slate.

Proteus (PS Vita)

Tacoma (PS4)
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2019, 10:23:20 pm »
Super Meat Boy is available at Best Buy for preorder right now from Limited Run Games.  LRG will sell their version of the game later this year... likely Spring.

Best Buy has the Switch version right now, LRG will have the NS/PS4/PS Vita versions later this year.

« Reply #147 on: January 10, 2019, 10:37:11 pm »
Super Meat Boy is available at Best Buy for preorder right now from Limited Run Games.  LRG will sell their version of the game later this year... likely Spring.

Best Buy has the Switch version right now, LRG will have the NS/PS4/PS Vita versions later this year.

Jumped all over this one. As much as I would rather buy directly from LRG, I really don't want to wait. Been meaning to play this game again and am super excited to have a physical copy for the switch.

« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2019, 07:01:32 pm »
iam8bit is putting out Donut County on PS4

« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2019, 09:06:57 am »
LRG just announced Giga Wrecker from Game Freak for PS4 and Switch.  Should go up for sale in April.

Tacoma has been moved to the 25th along with a mystery title.  Speculation is Jak 2, but allegedly the mystery title will be announced Monday at the latest.