Author Topic: Limited and Obscure releases  (Read 113508 times)

Re: Limited and Obscure releases
« Reply #375 on: July 27, 2020, 08:41:14 am »
I know a bunch of fullset vita collectors who didn't manage to get a copy.  I personally wasn't able to get a copy.  I know a lot of Papers Please fans who weren't able to get a copy.  Just in general for every person I saw get a copy, I saw about 10 say they didn't.

Personally, I'm fine, I'll play it on PC DRM-Free or re-up my PS+ and play it worst case.  I'm still waiting for LRG to announce the PS4/NS ports and their eventual physical release.

telly

« Reply #376 on: July 27, 2020, 09:10:09 am »
I know a bunch of fullset vita collectors who didn't manage to get a copy.  I personally wasn't able to get a copy.  I know a lot of Papers Please fans who weren't able to get a copy.  Just in general for every person I saw get a copy, I saw about 10 say they didn't.

Personally, I'm fine, I'll play it on PC DRM-Free or re-up my PS+ and play it worst case.  I'm still waiting for LRG to announce the PS4/NS ports and their eventual physical release.

Is it just me, or does the idea of playing Paper Please sound awful on a console? I feel like it's built to be played with a mouse.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #377 on: July 27, 2020, 09:12:57 am »

Is it just me, or does the idea of playing Paper Please sound awful on a console? I feel like it's built to be played with a mouse.
I've never played the game personally.  I want to say I heard it was touch screen enabled on Vita.

telly

« Reply #378 on: July 27, 2020, 09:18:56 am »

I've never played the game personally.  I want to say I heard it was touch screen enabled on Vita.

Ah maybe so. I was interested if it does get a PS4 release at one point (and they actually do preorders). But now I'm wary of playing it with analog sticks.
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

mark1982

« Reply #379 on: August 13, 2020, 01:19:16 am »
New Limited Release company surfaced earlier this week called Premium Edition Games

https://premiumeditiongames.com/

Seems like they focus on Physical Switch releases only - First game up for pre-order is Super Blood Hockey

Few more titles available in their pipeline - Pigeon Dev Games Collection and A Robot Named Fight. Currently it says Sold Out but they haven't started the sales yet for these two games according to their twitter feed.

At the moment I'm only interested in A Robot Named Fight, had plenty of fun with it when it was initially released digitally.

Some info on their releases, seems like they're doing something similar to Limited Run with the trading cards:

Nintendo Switch Physical Case and Game
    Double-sided Insert
    Full Color Manual
    A "Special" Trading Card
    A Logo Sticker
    First Prints of the game will have a hand-drawn Full Color Glossy Slipcase by legendary artist Paul E. Niemeyer of Mortal Kombat Fame
    Option to Add-On the Premium Strategy Guide

Guess time will tell on the quality and release schedule of this new company, will keep a lookout on their initial releases to see how it turns out before I order anything.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 01:26:15 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2020, 10:01:29 am »
If anyone owns any of these games on PS4, could you share or pm me with the LRG spine numbers?

Forgotton Anne
Sephirothic Stories
Shadowgate
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 02:24:47 pm by ignition365 »

dhaabi

« Reply #381 on: August 19, 2020, 11:50:31 am »
If anyone owns any of these games on PS4, could you share or pm me with the spine numbers?

I found two for you.

Bonds of the Skies - 2106141
The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match - 2105594

« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2020, 10:27:16 am »
If anyone owns any of these games on PS4, could you share or pm me with the spine numbers?

I found two for you.

Bonds of the Skies - 2106141
The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match - 2105594

I appreciate that.

soera

« Reply #383 on: August 20, 2020, 10:46:23 pm »

Forgotton Anne - 2105076
Sephirothic Stories - 2105979
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion - 2105952
Indigo Prophecy - 2105864
Frane - 2106143

« Reply #384 on: August 21, 2020, 08:14:36 am »
I'm sorry, I didn't even realize dhaabi didn't provide what I wanted in his text because I immediately clicked his links and got the info from the images. I'm looking for the LRG spine numbers.  LR-PXXX
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 12:10:09 pm by ignition365 »

Flashback2012

« Reply #385 on: August 21, 2020, 10:09:24 am »

Rocketbirds 2 LR-P203
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion LR-P211
Indigo Prophecy LR-P214
Worse Than Death LR-P233

There ya go, I don't have the others one yet.

I wondered if you were looking for the bottom or top spine numbers. The entries for these needs some serious clean up.  :P

pzeke

« Reply #386 on: August 21, 2020, 10:40:13 am »
I'm sorry, I didn't even realize dhabbi didn't provide what I wanted, the LRG spine numbers.  LR-PXXX

Technically speaking dhaabi did provide you with what you were looking for, and you would've noticed this if you had bothered checking the links provided. Maybe next time try to be more specific on what you're looking for.

I know your every move behind this face; I have control over expendable slaves.
When confrontation comes down to the wire, I'll use my cyclotrode to commence the fire.
You're never gonna get me!

« Reply #387 on: August 21, 2020, 12:01:42 pm »

Rocketbirds 2 LR-P203
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion LR-P211
Indigo Prophecy LR-P214
Worse Than Death LR-P233

There ya go, I don't have the others one yet.

I wondered if you were looking for the bottom or top spine numbers. The entries for these needs some serious clean up.  :P
Thanks, I appreciate that.

mark1982

« Reply #388 on: October 02, 2020, 05:36:21 am »
LRG just announced Chasm for the Switch and PS4. Excellent Metroidvania style game with charming pixel graphics, definitely gonna pick up the standard edition.

Really enjoyed playing it the first time around.

l    l 

« Reply #389 on: February 01, 2021, 03:06:12 am »
The infamous Revenge of the Bird King PS4 physical release is releasing Tuesday 02/02/21 at 9am EST on m07games.com

It'll be $29.99. Currently selling on eBay for around ~$150.