Author Topic: If you had a lot of money, what would you do?  (Read 2320 times)

If you had a lot of money, what would you do?
« on: November 25, 2018, 03:47:08 pm »
I’d bathe in one hundred dollar bills, wbu?

Re: If you had a lot of money, what would you do?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 04:21:59 pm »
I have alzheimer's

kypherion

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 04:24:01 pm »
I have alzheimer's

and a need for attention...
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

pizzasafari

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 08:01:09 pm »
Also that's not a proper answer to your question, so you're still just throwing an asinine question at us for attention and not answering it.
No-one would have a problem with you if you actually contributed something to the forum, but nearly all of your threads seem to just be you wanting us to see your name pop up or something. I see absolutely no reason for these threads to exist. If you have something you're actually interested in discussing, make a thread. If you want attention, make it someone else's problem. This forum is not here for your sake. There's a community here.

I've noticed the amount of activity here plummet hardcore since you started spamming the forum and I don't think that's a coincidence.

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 09:05:22 pm »
I have alzheimer's

There are many other things in life you can spend your time on rather than creating the same threads over and over. An easy solution is video games; this is a video game forum after all. Now go play some games!

telly

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 09:17:41 pm »
Can we please get this guy off the forums now? Enough is enough.  :-\
Currently Playing:
DOOM (PS4)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kypherion

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 10:26:24 pm »
Can we please get this guy off the forums now? Enough is enough.  :-\

AGREED
"Well, As The Philosopher Jagger Once Said, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want.'"

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2018, 04:30:28 am »
I'd buy an elephant named Charles.  It'd have to already be named Charles consciously by it's previous owner though. It has to actually be it's name.   I'm not buying no Carlos and i'm certainly not buying a Charlie elephant.  And theirs nothing worst than people who buy an elephant named bob and just magically pretend it's a Charles.  The elephant would have to actually be Charles.   Proud lineage.  I wan't paperwork proving it was named Charles since infancy. 

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 11:21:41 pm »
Since this thread is pointless. Post Count  ;D

tripredacus

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 10:16:31 am »
Don't need a lot of money to have a high post count. I can just go change it at any time.  8)

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2018, 10:35:00 am »
I'd buy an elephant named Charles.  It'd have to already be named Charles consciously by it's previous owner though. It has to actually be it's name.   I'm not buying no Carlos and i'm certainly not buying a Charlie elephant.  And theirs nothing worst than people who buy an elephant named bob and just magically pretend it's a Charles.  The elephant would have to actually be Charles.   Proud lineage.  I wan't paperwork proving it was named Charles since infancy.

That could be very difficult, especially if you're looking for an Indian elephant (my understanding is they're trying to distance themselves from the British colonization era.) Does it need to be an adult elephant? Perhaps you could work with a breeder to ensure the baby is named Charles. And then you get a baby elephant to show off- I understand baby animals are quite popular.

Although, you would have to housebreak it yourself, and I understand completely if your busy schedule makes that a dauting task.

kypherion

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2018, 10:52:48 am »
Bribe you off the forum.

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 02:50:17 pm »
Bribe you off the forum.
But you could do that with 20 bucks.

wartoy

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2018, 06:11:59 pm »
Honestly I have always said if I hit the lottery for millions I would only keep enough to live reasonably comfortable then give the rest to charity and friends.