Author Topic: May 2020 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 4466 times)

mark1982

AND GO!

It's May 6 Already and we don't have a recently purchased thread up. Tried to keep it somewhat Star Wars related ;)

Got some things already but have some items coming in the mail soon, figured I wait for those to arrive.

Happy Posting guys and gals ;D
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 08:40:14 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

Re: May 2020 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 08:31:41 am »
06 May 2020: Sensible World of Soccer (Xbox Live Games With Gold)
20 May 2020: Overlord II (Xbox Live Games With Gold)
21 May 2020: Overwatch: Legendary Edition (Nintendo eShop Switch)
27 May 2020: Crackdown 2 (Microsoft Xbox Live Digital)
28 May 2020: SEGA Ages Thunder Force AC (Nintendo eShop Switch)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 09:06:59 am by pitomba »

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 08:54:37 am »
No pics but I finally got Megaman Zero/ZX collection for Switch from Amazon.  I also finally gave in and bought the 2.4Ghz Retro-bit Wireless Sega Saturn controller because I saw it was going out of stock all over the place.

telekill

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 09:33:24 am »
I might get Gorn for PSVR mid month but I'm not completely sold as I get a bit motion sick with many VR games.

Already ordered is my Limited Run Games copy of Streets of Rage 4 on PS4. I just don't know when it will ship.

After that, I'm looking at Ghost of Tsushima in July, but I'm hoping that a PS5 launch version will be announced with added capabilities. Don't get me wrong, the game already looks phenomenal, but having the slightly improved version would be nice.

Of course, the above demands info on PS5 which Sony remains very tight lipped about. I honestly think that the silence is hurting them a bit.

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 10:20:44 am »
Streets of Rage 4 Classic Edition for Switch. Not sure when that ships though

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 11:28:09 am »
PC Engine CD
Choujikuu Yousai Macross: Eien no Love Song

dhaabi

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 09:00:11 pm »
:: WTF: Work Time Fun (PSP)
:: The Jackbox Party Pack Bundle 1-5 (PlayStation 4 Network)

mark1982

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2020, 07:21:16 am »
My Switch Controller finally arrived in the Mail and managed to snap some pics of my recent pickups with some free time I have on my hands during my work from home break, heh.

Pictures brought to you by Bowser Jr again ;D

Once La-Mulana 1 & 2 was announced for the Switch I just had to get a copy and play it again. Got the Hidden Treasures Edition, comes with a Hard Woven Cover Artbook, Soundtrack in Jewel Case, Jigsaw Puzzle, The Game, all together in a nice Matte and Glossy finish box with a Sleeve wrapped around. Really dig with the quality here.

Nioh 2! Been waiting for this game since it was announced plus I really enjoyed the first one. Picked up the Special Edition Version - I do like the Steel Case design showing both Male and Female characters on the front and back. Comes with a Hard Cover Artbook and Season Pass, probably one of the few games I actually play and enjoy the DLC add-ons.

Special Reserve Games had a Limited Sale for The Messenger on PS4 and Switch recently. I'm glad they did because I missed out on the game the first time around, managed to pick up the Standard Blue Cover Edition for the Switch since it sold out quite fast. Came with a Sticker Sheet and some additional Special Reserve Sarge (The Dog) Stickers. Also got Remnant from the Ashes, haven't tried it out yet but looking forward to it ;D

Got some new Amiibos to add into the collection as well. Managed to get a Japanese Wind Waker Link and a Gold Edition Shovel Knight, my 2nd Non-Japanese Amiibo so far.

Some other Switch games arrived in the mail recently as well. Been seeing Mega Man Zero / ZX Legacy Collection selling out in a few places, then re-stocking, then selling out again. Figured I get it before it becomes harder to find. Also got the new much loved Trials of Mana! So much gaming and so little time :'(

Got some XBOX One Exclusives on Sale, figured they were cheap because they are readily available on Gamepass as it is. I have no desire to sub to Gamepass so I just pick up the XONE Exclusives when they're on sale. Looking forward to Ori though, beautiful game.

Zelda Breath of the Wild Switch Controller, got it really cheap from a seller selling off his Switch Collection. I necessarily don't buy Controller editions, but it was a good deal, brand new, plus I liked the look of the controller. Nice Texture too, Feels good in the hands.

Digital Pickups

Nintendo Switch Digital

- Fight’n Rage - Got on Sale, Nice 2D beat'em up with Wacky Characters Designs.

PSONE Classics

- Threads of Fate
- Xenogears

Already have these games on PS1 but since I'm playing a lot of handheld these days, I wanted to revisit and play them again on my VITA during some downtime :P
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 08:45:42 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2020, 11:16:33 am »
I got the Final Fantasy VII Vinyl set - Originally ordered from Amazon, said as it wasn't a priority it would be delay, so I chose to order from a UK record store which stated they had the item in stock. weeks later I get further apologies stating they never received their shipment... went back to Amazon and it arrived the next day... *sigh*

I also picked up Oninaki on PS4. A seller on Amazon had copies for under £30 and from hearing that this game was of limited print, thought i'd go for it.

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2020, 11:52:51 am »

Zelda Breath of the Wild Switch Controller, got it really cheap from a seller selling off his Switch Collection. I necessarily don't buy Controller editions, but it was a good deal, brand new, plus I liked the look of the controller. Nice Texture too, Feels good in the hands.

I don't even have a switch and I'd like that, lol. Beautiful controller!

sworddude

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2020, 05:21:48 am »
Not to many things but have added some games to the collection

cannon fodder no manual 10 euro loss.
Ardy light foot cib for free

random deals for free

snes advantage controller boxed
hexen ps1 cib

sega deals free

rush 2049 cib dreamcast
superman man of steel megadrive cib
sonic & chaos game gear cib

Tempo JR game gear cib 25 euro loss. never knew this game existed on game gear only heard of this game on 32x pretty interesting

GBA kyogre edition 45 euro loss. Not boxed but I'll keep it around maybe I'll complete the set someday since i already have the cib groudon gba set

These came in quite recently not super great deals but both cib and I'm very pleased to finally add thunderforce to the collection

Thunder force III 50 shipped loss
adventure island II 30 shipped loss

Your Stylish Sword Master!

tidus79

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2020, 06:32:36 am »
New arrivals:

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 06:35:50 am by tidus79 »

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2020, 10:57:26 pm »
Switch
Blade Arcus Rebellion from Shining
Clannad
Okami
Onimusha: Warlords
Redout

PS2
Bujingai: The Forsaken City
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

PS3
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

PS4
Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Edition

PSP
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!
—Currently Playing—
Ace Attorney 4-5-6 (NS)
Raiden IV x Mikado (NS)

tripredacus

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2020, 10:21:19 am »
Sega Saturn [JP]
Albert Odyssey: Legend of Eldean

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2020, 01:41:06 am »