Author Topic: rare/weird ps3 item need information about it  (Read 292 times)

rare/weird ps3 item need information about it
« on: October 07, 2021, 07:29:54 pm »
I just copy here what I put on gamefaqs yesterday asside from a troll I didnt get any replies.  Hopefully here I have more luck

a year or 2 ago I found a verry weird item. Its hard to explain what it is exactly but it has 2 cd's with thrailers promo material etc.

it has to do clearly with the this is living campaign about the time of release.

however I cnat find ANY information about it nr find it on ebay etc

so I hope some people here can either tell me something about it or tell me who to reach out for to hopefully find more. I dont even know if its part of soemthing bigger or just is complete

I realy hope to be able to get some more information about what I have here. I was considering putting the videos on the disc on youtube but since I dont wanna risk copyright claims thats not an option anymore.

anyway hopefully I cna finaly solve this mystery

here are some pictures of the product

https://imgur.com/a/U5lXiQg

dhaabi

Re: rare/weird ps3 item need information about it
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 08:45:47 pm »
I don't have any additional concrete information, but it certainly looks to be a press kit for Europe's This Is Living campaign. This video seems to be a part of a 2008 press kit, so, if you've still yet to see what's on the disc, I imagine similar kind of content—promotional videos, game trailers, latest PlayStation 3 system highlights, PlayStation Network information—to be found on the disc you own.

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 04:15:25 am »
I don't have any additional concrete information, but it certainly looks to be a press kit for Europe's This Is Living campaign. This video seems to be a part of a 2008 press kit, so, if you've still yet to see what's on the disc, I imagine similar kind of content—promotional videos, game trailers, latest PlayStation 3 system highlights, PlayStation Network information—to be found on the disc you own.

it probatly is or was aprt of a press kit but I cant find anything about it

and I know whats on the disc and thats exactly what you discribe

this is from 2007 though

I want to know if its complete or not and more stuff like that

mrkonasoni

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 11:01:41 pm »
Wowgek?
Now this is a name that I haven't seen in a long time.

Do you remember me, old pal?
It's me PunishedSonicSpeed but now with a way better nick, I am happy for finally see you again.

I hope you can find what you are looking for.
I always had problems with english but I still love to talk a lot and being kind while having a strong goodwill.
I hope we can help building a peaceful community.

"Strange, do you think they will ever put aside their differences and work together to build a greater community?
or will they forever be in endless quarrel with one another?
We may never know"

↑↑↓↓←→←→BA

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2021, 04:17:16 am »
I do remember you lol it has been quite a while and yeah I dont realy post here normaly and I hope I cna learn some stuff about this thing as well it annoys me to no end to dont relay know anything aboutit

tripredacus

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2021, 09:35:14 am »
There was a group of users who knew a lot about press kits on Assembler, but I do not know where the prominant users from that forum ended up. :(

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2021, 04:38:25 pm »
maybe 1 or 2 of them are here