Author Topic: Bad/Wrong Link!  (Read 603 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Bad/Wrong Link!
« on: May 09, 2012, 06:20:33 pm »
So I just added the PS 1 version of Tactics: Ogre to my collection.

The 1st thing that I noticed was that it was selling for more used than it was new XD

Anyhow, when I clicked-on the link...it took me to the Amazon page for the Tactics: Ogre game (*BUT* it went to the PSP version instead of the PS1 version).

The collection page here had the correct picture of the PS1 game & the correct SLUS #...and I added the correct bar code #...so...maybe it's a problem on Amazon's end or with Amazon's numbers?!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

atariboy

Re: Bad/Wrong Link!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 06:43:50 pm »
I also have noticed this, I have seen it mostly on ps1 that have been ported to psp. also for some Nintendo games that have been ported to DS.
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

matt

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:52:00 pm »
Yeah since we are doing these dynamically there are some errors. I'm going to look into cleaning it up a bit but as of now it's simply doing a search and choosing the first results.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 09:27:07 am »
Almost gave me a heart attack when I saw that PS1 Tactics Ogre could be bought new for < $20!!!

Then again...if it was the PS1 version...I would have bought each & every copy that they had new/sealed for ~ $17.00 :P

*EDIT*

In any case, I *still* always find it weird when the game is cheaper New than used...what's up w/ that anyway?!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:38:03 am by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"