Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 75022 times)

soera

Re: Xenoblade artbook (Pay it forward).
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2012, 07:24:40 pm »
Its cool, no worries. I actually dont want to claim anything for myself unless I know I absolutely want it and no one else does want it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2012, 09:02:53 am »
Its cool, no worries. I actually dont want to claim anything for myself unless I know I absolutely want it and no one else does want it.

I'm actually expecting some more copies of it in soon.

If you're familiar w/ Tenpei Sato - he's the composer (if you want, you could always you-tube some of his songs/see if you like them or not)...and if you do...let me know and I'll set-aside the next one that I get for you :)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

jobocan

« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2012, 07:23:26 pm »
Might as well put this here. I have extra copies of Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII so I'll just give them to someone here. PM your email that you use for Steam (unless you're in my friend list), first who does it gets them.

desocietas

« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2012, 07:27:02 pm »
Might as well put this here. I have extra copies of Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII so I'll just give them to someone here. PM your email that you use for Steam (unless you're in my friend list), first who does it gets them.

How are they? I saw that the new Rainslick comes with a free copy of them, so I was wondering if I should get it this week or wait 'till later.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2012, 08:02:01 pm »

How are they? I saw that the new Rainslick comes with a free copy of them, so I was wondering if I should get it this week or wait 'till later.

They're pretty good. Fairly simple but still pretty fun classic JRPG style games with pretty funny writing. They probably won't blow your mind, but they're pretty fun. If you were gonna get the new Penny Arcade game anyways, might as well get it now to get those free.

desocietas

« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2012, 08:38:20 pm »

They're pretty good. Fairly simple but still pretty fun classic JRPG style games with pretty funny writing. They probably won't blow your mind, but they're pretty fun. If you were gonna get the new Penny Arcade game anyways, might as well get it now to get those free.

I usually wait for Steam sales, but considering that the game is less than $5, and I'd be getting two free games, it's a helluva deal.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

amauriel

« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2012, 09:00:46 pm »
Thanks @jobocan and @desocietas! I completely forgot that Episode 3 was coming out today. It's now installed and ready for as soon as I get the paper I'm avoiding finished.

And I played Cthulhu a bit on the Xbox a while back, but I'm excited to actually get my own copy. I caught the Episode 3 panel at PAX and the Zeboyd guys seemed really cool, so I'm glad to be able to give their stuff a real try.

Anyone who hasn't played the first two Precipice of Darkness games, by the way, they are $2 each right now on Steam as well (or $3 for both).
"You can buy everything, except love, friendship, and exp. points."

soera

« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2012, 09:59:09 pm »
Sorry I havent posted anything in a while. Both the wife and I are unemployed now so its been tough to find anything to donate. But Ill get something soon I promise!

jobocan

« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2012, 10:11:26 pm »
Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII are gone, given to mister jcalder8

jcalder8

« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2012, 10:18:33 pm »
Sorry I havent posted anything in a while. Both the wife and I are unemployed now so its been tough to find anything to donate. But Ill get something soon I promise!
That sucks man.

I still have my stuff available if anyone wants.

soera

« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2012, 09:45:57 pm »
Okay its been a while since I have bumped this ... I now have something to add. This one, however, is going to be a bit heavier than normal so if the shipping is too much, I may ask for a bit of help on paying for it. But here it is : http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=saitek+x45&_sacat=0

If anyone is interested in this thing, let me know. I have no interest in PC gaming and even if I did, this is not the type I would play regardless so it just sits in my game room. :)

foxhack

« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2012, 02:08:11 am »
I... sorta want that.

I dunno if it'd fit in a flat rate box though.

soera

« Reply #102 on: July 27, 2012, 10:53:33 am »
All right, I have 2 people interested. :| Makes life more difficult sometimes. :)

foxhack

« Reply #103 on: July 27, 2012, 02:08:24 pm »
Well I'm completely broke right now and would never ask you to send it to me for free.

So let the other person that's interested in it take it. :)

soera

« Reply #104 on: July 27, 2012, 03:37:39 pm »
Thats the whole point in this thread is to send things to others for free. Thats why I started it. I like to give things away to people who would enjoy something I have that I myself am not enjoying. :)