Author Topic: Error Listings and Rejected Edits 2026  (Read 626060 times)

Re: Error Listings and Rejected Edits 2026
« Reply #225 on: October 08, 2026, 06:38:04 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/299916

I named it "James Bond 007 First Light" for consistency with the other entries in the database, but shouldn't the game be named "007 First Light", since it doesn't say "James Bond" anywhere in the title?

dhaabi

Re: Error Listings and Rejected Edits 2026
« Reply #226 on: October 08, 2026, 07:34:15 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/299916

I named it "James Bond 007 First Light" for consistency with the other entries in the database, but shouldn't the game be named "007 First Light", since it doesn't say "James Bond" anywhere in the title?

See this forum topic.

Re: Error Listings and Rejected Edits 2026
« Reply #227 on: October 08, 2026, 08:02:20 pm »
See this forum topic.

So, based on that, the only thing missing on all entries is the colon after 007, right?

dhaabi

Re: Error Listings and Rejected Edits 2026
« Reply #228 on: October 08, 2026, 08:08:17 pm »
See this forum topic.

So, based on that, the only thing missing on all entries is the colon after 007, right?

Right. I know that I had updated a few of the entry names for this specific title, but I overlooked the colon ( : ). I've made the appropriate changes.