Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171078 times)

foxhack

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #420 on: September 28, 2013, 12:04:04 pm »
Also, wasn't "The Walking Dead" another one that was (originally) planned/announced as a 'Digital Only' title...only to later get a physical release -or- was the physical release planned/known about all along...I can't remember, for sure?
Probably, but Telltale has a habit of releasing games in digital form, only to release them in physical form once the season finishes its run.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2013, 09:53:17 am »
Pre-ordered the FF-X & X-2 HD remasters -and- ordered the 2, hard-to-get + expensive OST's that I've been wanting for ages...NIER & Folklore!

Since they're both coming fron Nippon - it's gonna' be awhile until I can actually enjoy them :(
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #422 on: October 06, 2013, 02:03:51 pm »
Waiting for my copy of the Disgaea D2 LE. Shipped on 10/3, but looks like it won't arrive until next week :(

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #423 on: October 06, 2013, 02:34:10 pm »
Waiting for my copy of the Disgaea D2 LE. Shipped on 10/3, but looks like it won't arrive until next week :(

>:(

Grrrr

(See Sig:)

I'm *IMPATIENTLY* waiting for mine, too  :'(

Did you see my post/get the e-mail from N1 saying that the hardcover guides that are a part of the LE won't be coming until ~ a week after everything else?  :o

« Reply #424 on: October 06, 2013, 02:46:47 pm »
Just double-checked my inbox, and surprisingly enough, I didn't get any notice of that happening. I did get one indicating that because I pre-ordered prior to September 9th, my order would be shipped on time, but beyond the usual tracking info and stuff, that's about it.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2013, 02:49:29 pm »
Yeah, I got the same message.

Did you pre-order the version(s) that come w/ the strat guide?

If not, that would explain you're not hearing anything about it...

« Reply #426 on: October 07, 2013, 09:40:31 pm »
Nope, no strategy guide. As a general rule, I just don't bother with them for any game - I figure if I need help, there are plenty of FAQs around :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #427 on: October 08, 2013, 10:21:47 am »
Nope, no strategy guide. As a general rule, I just don't bother with them for any game - I figure if I need help, there are plenty of FAQs around :)

True.

But as a long time Disgaea fan...I couldn't pass up the chance to get some of the (*ONLY*) Disgaea guides to ever be done as hardcovers  ;)

« Reply #428 on: October 08, 2013, 06:35:11 pm »
Poor disgaeniac :(

I think I'm down to just two open pre-orders: my PS4, and the gorgeous looking Ys: Memories of Celceta anniversary set. Super freakin' stoked for both!

desocietas

« Reply #429 on: October 08, 2013, 09:04:38 pm »

True.

But as a long time Disgaea fan...I couldn't pass up the chance to get some of the (*ONLY*) Disgaea guides to ever be done as hardcovers  ;)

Yeah, I'm not really a strategy guide person, but some strategy guides are almost like art books on their own, and considering the quality of that one, I might pick it up eventually.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #430 on: October 08, 2013, 09:52:04 pm »
I have to admit, the one I got for Ni no Kuni looks pretty nice. Sadly, the only reason I got it was because they fucked up my order for the Wizard's Edition, thanks to Digital River apparently hav... well, I'm sure we're all familiar with that particular debacle :p

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #431 on: October 09, 2013, 09:44:48 am »

True.

Yeah, I'm not really a strategy guide person, but some strategy guides are almost like art books on their own, and considering the quality of that one, I might pick it up eventually.

My thoughts exactly (Great minds & all that:)  ;)

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #432 on: October 10, 2013, 09:28:05 pm »
Backed: Doug Tenapel's Sketchbook Archives vol. 2
http://kck.st/1bCztkZ

I don't really think I should count this as a pre-order, but fuck it

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #433 on: October 17, 2013, 12:04:59 pm »
Okay...

...So, I'm gonna' go ahead & consider these items "Pre-ordered and/or Waiting for" -And- blame it all on my g/f's excitement (read: complete inability to keep a secret:)

You see; my B-Day is next week (on the 25th).

*Personally* - I love to wait until the B-Day itself to actually give the gift (W/O the person having any idea of what it may be in advance), so I can see their looks/tears of wonder, excitement, shock, amazement, surprise, and/or...disappointment -hey- it happens.  Tbqh...I kinda' thought of that as "The Protocol"  8)

However (within ONE HOUR) of ordering some of my B-Day gifts/items...my g/f (unable to keep it to herself -but- then again, her overflowing & genuine - sometimes almost childish displays of impatience joy & happiness *ARE* some of the things that I actually LIKE about the girl:); tells me what I'm getting...*Because*..."she just couldn't help herself, keep it to herself, and/or wait *that* long:o

So...it turns out that I'll be getting the VITA set (new), the one that got the price-drop to $199.99, a big paperback The art of Disgaea art book + another similar art book "The Art of" (Disgaea's main artist(s); man, does she know my tastes  ;)

At any rate - since I can't see any sense whatsoever to own a system w/o any games to play on it -and- since I had $20 worth of store credit for Nisa's on-line store...I just went ahead and ordered Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for it  ;D

*NOT*, mind you, that I'll be playing it anytime in the near future (after I finish Disgaea D-2: A Brighter Darkness), it will be (at least) a few months before I do anything Disgaea-related again...

...then again...my Guided Fate Paradox LE's (not to mention my PS4) should be arriving (and getting played) pretty damned close to the time that I'm finishing up D-2!

Good times  8)

soera

« Reply #434 on: October 17, 2013, 02:19:56 pm »
Thats awesome. I cant remember the last time I got anything for my birthday that I didnt buy myself. :(