Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171088 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #480 on: December 06, 2013, 09:23:10 am »
Actually more of a "Waiting For" than a "pre-order" -but- even though I'll have a hard time figuring out where to hang it...I just ordered the "A Witch In Time" Giclee (which will make Giclee #  6); as a part of NIS America's Holiday sale!

Could.

Not.

Help.

Myself  :o

The fact that it was only $200 (normally, they're $300) - just made it that much easier to convince myself  ;D

PS:

@Deso and Karyann...

I guess that, since I've "relapsed"...I should be asking one of you ladies (or both of you...I'm a tough-case; I may well need Double-Sponsorship:) to be my sponsor(s)...to help me from relapsing again...and again...and again...and again...and again, etc. 
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #481 on: December 06, 2013, 02:41:43 pm »
@Deso and Karyann...

I guess that, since I've "relapsed"...I should be asking one of you ladies (or both of you...I'm a tough-case; I may well need Double-Sponsorship:) to be my sponsor(s)...to help me from relapsing again...and again...and again...and again...and again, etc. 

Ha, you're asking the wrong people.  We're the enablers, right?  The ones who sit next to you, preordering several copies of things and encouraging you to do the same (and that it's normal)...?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #482 on: December 06, 2013, 03:59:17 pm »
@Deso and Karyann...

You wanna stop buying Giclees, or stop buying 2/3 copies of the same games?  Either way, eeeh... I can try  ;) I don't buy games in double, so there's that going for me in order to help I guess...  :o
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:01:15 pm by karyann »

desocietas

« Reply #483 on: December 06, 2013, 06:08:06 pm »
I don't buy games in double, so there's that going for me in order to help I guess...  :o

I didn't buy dupes either back in the day... but that was before I took an arrow in the knee joined VGC.

... give it time.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #484 on: December 07, 2013, 06:50:03 pm »
I never buy multiple copies of the 100% exact same release, buuuut I do buy some games on more than one platform. I especially like having a hardcopy on console of certain stuff, but also having the option of playing everything all nice and pretty on PC. Big sales on Steam or goodies put up as part of a Humble Bundle helps keep it relatively cheap, too! :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #485 on: December 11, 2013, 11:44:04 am »
I just pre-ordered 2 of the (sweet-looking) LE's of "The Witch & the 100 Knights" from NIS, with a 3/2014 release date.

If anyone's interested and/or just wants to check it out...this is it!

http://store.nisamerica.com/Exclusives/The-Witch-and-the-Hundred-Knight-Limited-Edition-plus-Figure

soera

« Reply #486 on: December 11, 2013, 12:50:49 pm »
That looks so cool. I just cant deal with the hold they put on the money atm. :( Hopefully I can do it soon!

desocietas

« Reply #487 on: December 11, 2013, 01:08:17 pm »
I saw that in the newsletter yesterday - I'll have to consider preordering it when I have some time to research the game a bit.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #488 on: December 11, 2013, 01:21:02 pm »
That looks so cool. I just cant deal with the hold they put on the money atm. :( Hopefully I can do it soon!

?

They don't bill you until it ships...

bobster

« Reply #489 on: December 11, 2013, 02:26:38 pm »
I just pre-ordered 2 of the (sweet-looking) LE's of "The Witch & the 100 Knights" from NIS, with a 3/2014 release date.

If anyone's interested and/or just wants to check it out...this is it!

http://store.nisamerica.com/Exclusives/The-Witch-and-the-Hundred-Knight-Limited-Edition-plus-Figure
Hmmm just watched a video on youtube and the art style looks really great! I've never played a NIS game before though... Always wanted to try the Disgaea and Atelier games though... Maybe I'll jump in on this!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

karyann

« Reply #490 on: December 11, 2013, 02:36:53 pm »

The normal version was $20 on amazon the other day, but it didn't last long. I caught the information too late, was kinda disappointed  :(

soera

« Reply #491 on: December 11, 2013, 02:39:40 pm »

?

They don't bill you until it ships...

They put a hold on the money for a week to 10 days though. :(

« Reply #492 on: December 14, 2013, 11:06:20 am »
I'm glad people started talking about the Witch and the Hundred Knight. I saw the announcement of the LE on Twitter the other day, then completely forgot about it, even though I've had my eye on that game for months!

madmax

« Reply #493 on: December 14, 2013, 10:15:33 pm »
Ordered Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Playstation 3 off of Amazon for $20 on cyber Monday ^_^
Opted for slow (free) shipping so it only gets here on the 17th.

azure

« Reply #494 on: December 15, 2013, 07:11:36 pm »
I'm waiting on Blazblue CP (PS3), Dangan Ronpa (VITA), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (PS3).