Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170869 times)

argyle

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #795 on: April 22, 2014, 07:29:43 pm »
A lot of late summer / early fall games are starting to get solid release dates, and it's gonna be brutal.   :o

Having Shadow of Mordor and Dragon Age: Inquisition come out on the same day is like Sophie's choice!  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Bwigdahl

« Reply #796 on: April 22, 2014, 07:32:34 pm »
I know it hasn't been announced or anything really, but I am waiting oh so hard for Fallout 4... The day it comes out is the day I get a PS4.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #797 on: April 23, 2014, 07:11:39 am »
I know it hasn't been announced or anything really, but I am waiting oh so hard for Fallout 4... The day it comes out is the day I get a PS4.

Is it confirmed as a PS4 exclusive?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

Bwigdahl

« Reply #798 on: April 23, 2014, 08:32:38 am »

No, but I know that I'm getting a PS4 whenever I decide to go "next gen" and that game is the game that will make me go out and buy a new console.

soera

« Reply #799 on: April 23, 2014, 08:35:10 am »
I think thats whats going to be the point for me to pick up both my PS4 and WiiU is when some of the exclusives finally release. Reaper of souls for the PS4 (and possibly Elder scrolls online) as well as Monolith's X for the WiiU.

argyle

« Reply #800 on: April 23, 2014, 09:29:38 am »
Fallout 4 isn't confirmed anything right now, unfortunately - Bethesda doesn't even want to admit it exists.  :(

became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #801 on: April 23, 2014, 05:04:58 pm »

No, but I know that I'm getting a PS4 whenever I decide to go "next gen" and that game is the game that will make me go out and buy a new console.

A wise decision as it stands now....  Microsoft is still flubbing in marketing, policies, and support fairly heavily right now....  I won't say the Sony is doing phenomenal, but since they're not making serious mistakes and steadily pushing what they are doing right the favor is definitely with them....  I have been tracking my store sales and the numbers have a wide margin....  Keep in mind I only deal in the used market, so take what I say with a grain of salt....  I have no direct observation of any new merchandise....

soera

« Reply #802 on: April 24, 2014, 10:27:03 am »
Here is another title that looks really nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsB1ydR8NFk#t=76

soera

« Reply #803 on: April 24, 2014, 10:31:10 am »
And for those of us who have fallen into the trap that is Skylanders, here is the next installment (ironically trap is in the name) : http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/04/23/skylanders-trap-team/8071263/

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #804 on: April 24, 2014, 10:39:20 am »
And for those of us who have fallen into the trap that is Skylanders, here is the next installment (ironically trap is in the name) : http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2014/04/23/skylanders-trap-team/8071263/

My son saw the video. There went $1000

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #805 on: April 24, 2014, 11:29:07 am »
Here is another title that looks really nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsB1ydR8NFk#t=76

Yeah, I've heard (very little) about CoL -but- I've liked everything that I have seen/heard about it...

What's it getting released on?

argyle

« Reply #806 on: April 24, 2014, 11:36:26 am »

Yeah, I've heard (very little) about CoL -but- I've liked everything that I have seen/heard about it...

PS3/PS4/360/XBone/Wii U/PC - all digital only.  It comes out next week.

I'd bite day 1 if we were getting that sweet CE that the UK is getting, but since we're not, it's digital only (so it's not going anywhere) and my backlog is slammed I'll wait for either a sale or for it to be a PS+ freebie. 

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #807 on: April 24, 2014, 11:47:23 am »

PS3/PS4/360/XBone/Wii U/PC - all digital only.  It comes out next week.

I'd bite day 1 if we were getting that sweet CE that the UK is getting, but since we're not, it's digital only (so it's not going anywhere) and my backlog is slammed I'll wait for either a sale or for it to be a PS+ freebie.

*shrugs*

*Looks at size of backlog*

*doesn't miss the game that much*

soera

« Reply #808 on: April 24, 2014, 12:55:34 pm »
Its digital only? Man that sucks. I wonder if the people that release these games realize all the sales they lose cause of digital only items. Hell, just right here, 3 people who would buy are not cause of digital only.

soera

« Reply #809 on: April 24, 2014, 12:57:23 pm »

My son saw the video. There went $1000

Lol my son knows about Trap team but Im not going to buy it for a while. If Ive learned anything about Skylanders lately is that Christmas time Black Friday at Toys R Us is THE place to be to pick up the starter kits. Swap force was like $20 a set last BF. Plus some of the figures hit the shelf then on a buy 1, get 1.