Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170867 times)

bobster

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #885 on: May 19, 2014, 03:07:58 pm »
Which version did you pre-order,Erik?

Nice seeing you back around here again, buddy  ;)

Oh goddamnit, I didn't realize there was a CE on the Squeenix store and pre-ordered the standard ed. from Amazon. Argghhh, may need to see if there's room in the budget to snag it...

I never quite left, but have tried to restrict my time, otherwise I get bitten by the itch to buy too many games. PDX job market fml :(

Edit: Oh wait, the CE is out of stock. Argh!

I know that feeling all too well. It sucks when you need to tighten your budget  :'(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

soera

« Reply #886 on: May 21, 2014, 09:57:32 pm »
Just went and pre-ordered the Diablo III Reaper of Souls Evil edition for the PS3. :D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #887 on: May 24, 2014, 07:33:37 am »
Just pre-ordered 2 of the Disgaea 4 Vita LE's.

Eh, already own (and finished/platinumed) the PS3 one but:

Disgaea + NIS =

making a sucker out of me  :o

Anyway...if anyone else wants one - they've already sold > 75% of those CE's; so...

If you want it,

Come & get it,

...you'd better hurry 'cause it's going fast!

*points* to the reference-identifier  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #888 on: May 24, 2014, 08:59:52 am »
^              ^                ^               ^

D'oh!

My bad  :-[

I must have mis-read that...I think that it *REALLY* says that ~25% have been pre-ordered, while ~75% still remain.

« Reply #889 on: May 24, 2014, 08:54:22 pm »
And finally did the Mario Kart 8 pre-order at Best Buy, getting the 10 dollar gas code and using a 20 dollar discount I had saved.  Can't wait for Friday! I doubt they are doing a midnight launch for it though.

argyle

« Reply #890 on: May 24, 2014, 09:17:11 pm »
^              ^                ^               ^

D'oh!

My bad  :-[

I must have mis-read that...I think that it *REALLY* says that ~25% have been pre-ordered, while ~75% still remain.

Had me worried for a min there, my cc I use for game purchases is expiring and I'm waiting on its replacement to arrive before I preorder.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #891 on: May 26, 2014, 03:34:03 pm »
Just pre-ordered 2 of the Disgaea 4 Vita LE's.

Eh, already own (and finished/platinumed) the PS3 one but:

Disgaea + NIS =

making a sucker out of me  :o

Anyway...if anyone else wants one - they've already sold > 75% of those CE's; so...

If you want it,

Come & get it,

...you'd better hurry 'cause it's going fast!

*points* to the reference-identifier  ;D

/sigh....  *Pulls out wallet*

« Reply #892 on: May 27, 2014, 01:04:27 am »

soera

« Reply #893 on: May 28, 2014, 11:11:50 am »
This isnt a pre-order but more of the waiting for side. I struck a deal on the forums here and, if it all turns out as great as I hope, Im going to mark off the longest wait Ive had for anything game wise. Im sure most of you would guess what it is but Im going to keep the suspense up anyhow!

90snostalga

« Reply #894 on: May 28, 2014, 03:43:34 pm »
So I need some advice.  My very first pre-order ever is Mario Kart 8 which I will be picking up from my local gamestop this Friday the 30th.  Now, online there is a section that says it comes with a bonus Mario Kart poster while supplies last.  Any have experience with bonus items with the pre order?  Should I just ask specifically for the poster when picking up the game or will they just give me the poster at the same time as policy?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #895 on: May 28, 2014, 04:01:17 pm »
So I need some advice.  My very first pre-order ever is Mario Kart 8 which I will be picking up from my local gamestop this Friday the 30th.  Now, online there is a section that says it comes with a bonus Mario Kart poster while supplies last.  Any have experience with bonus items with the pre order?  Should I just ask specifically for the poster when picking up the game or will they just give me the poster at the same time as policy?

Ask.  They generally have them in a drawer behind  the counter.  Just ask.

90snostalga

« Reply #896 on: May 28, 2014, 04:10:40 pm »

Thanks.  I actually just decided to use a few minutes of my pre paid phone to give them a call to double check.  She said that I could actually go up there before Friday to pick up the poster because they have a few of them so I may do that.  Im kind  of happy because when I began the pre-order a few months ago, there was no info. on a free poster so Im happy about that  :)

argyle

« Reply #897 on: May 28, 2014, 04:11:36 pm »

And get there early.  The guys at my store know me, so not only do they set that stuff aside for me but they'll set the best one aside for me if any are damaged.  If you aren't on a first-name basis w/ your GS staff tho, then you're at the mercy of their supply constraint. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #899 on: June 01, 2014, 02:35:38 pm »
I think my next pre-order is Metro 2033 and Last Light Redux on Steam.  If you already own the original versions on Steam, you get the overhaul versions for half price.  Pretty excited as Metro is a favorite series of mine.