Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 172278 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #915 on: June 05, 2014, 12:17:44 pm »
Calling out Argyle :)

http://store.nisamerica.com/Preorders/Danganronpa-2-Goodbye-Despair-Limited-Edition

HEY!

Chopped liver over here!

LOL there is no way I forgot you ... but there is no way that you didnt know about that LE. I bet you are on the super early amazing customer email list and knew about the LE before NISA themselves did!

'tis true!

I do get their "elite"

"Pre-Prinny-Bomb" newsletter & e-mails  8)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #916 on: June 05, 2014, 01:07:17 pm »
See? I knew it! What you gotta do is pull your awesome strings and get them to announce the Fairy fencer LE. :D  8)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #917 on: June 05, 2014, 01:20:49 pm »
See? I knew it! What you gotta do is pull your awesome strings and get them to announce the Fairy fencer LE. :D  8)

For the (redundant:) "Lord High Lord of the Fairies"?

...consider it done  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #918 on: June 05, 2014, 01:25:37 pm »

« Reply #919 on: June 08, 2014, 03:13:38 pm »
Bah, I caved, I pre-ordered Battlefield Hardline.  I wasn't going to after the BF3 and BF4 launch issues, but I'm giving this one the benefit of the doubt right now.  It's a different developer with Visceral doing it, it's an offshoot game instead of a main release so it won't require any overhauled graphics or network changes so it should run fine especially after all the work DICE has put into fixing the games, and it's been in the works for the past two years.  Not too mention I feel like it'll be a game that's more scaled gear and weapon wise, so hopefully less explosive nonsense this time which is an issue in Battlefield 4.  I'm just so impatient and such a big fan of the series, I couldn't help myself...Oh well, I know I'm going to enjoy the game.

Pre-orders from Gamestop right now give a little metal police badge money clip.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 03:18:47 pm by kamikazekeeg »

insektmute

« Reply #920 on: June 08, 2014, 04:12:24 pm »
Did one more guilt-ridden thing and pre-ordered the Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition. Once upon a time, I wouldn't give that series the time of day, but ever since Vesperia, I'm hooked like a junkie!

abe

« Reply #921 on: June 08, 2014, 05:42:31 pm »
I've recently preordered XBlaze Code: Embryo (Vita version), Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1, and IA/VT Colorful. I really wish Idea Factory International had a limited edition version of HDN Re;Birth1, I'm kinda disappointed. If NIS America had localized it, we'd definitely be getting a limited edition.  :'(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #922 on: June 08, 2014, 07:09:11 pm »
Did one more guilt-ridden thing and pre-ordered the Tales of Xillia 2 Collector's Edition. Once upon a time, I wouldn't give that series the time of day, but ever since Vesperia, I'm hooked like a junkie!

Heh, I'm in the exact same place.  I haven't been able to pull the trigger on that Xillia 2 CE tho - I *want* it, but I just can't justify $130 on a single game, especially not with everything else that's coming out this year that I want.  Definitely getting the standard game & the CE guide tho! 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

soera

« Reply #923 on: June 09, 2014, 01:02:32 am »
Not sure if any of you have been keeping up with  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438269196/shiness

Anyhow, it ended this morning and was enough to make PS4/XboxNone so I am "waiting" for my version which will be one hell of a badass limited edition once I get it :D

ffxik

« Reply #924 on: June 09, 2014, 08:36:16 am »
Looked to me like it missed the 140k stretch goal by $135.00.   ???

soera

« Reply #925 on: June 09, 2014, 08:46:11 am »
Its the same thing as 99cents being a dollar. Close enough that it counts! :)

ffxik

« Reply #926 on: June 09, 2014, 08:57:06 am »
I tend to be skeptical of these things.  .99 might be 1.00 but you can't buy that 1.00 item for .99, you're still short that .01.    :P

edit:  They should of went ps3 360 too.  I would of bought this off the marketplace no questions asked.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:59:10 am by ffxik »

soera

« Reply #927 on: June 09, 2014, 09:21:05 pm »
I was honestly hoping for PS3 too. But seeing as the game isnt going to release til April of next year, I can understand why they are doing the most recent gen only.

Also, they are going to open up a Paypal option soon for people that missed the kickstarter ... If you guys are interested, keep watching it.

ffxik

« Reply #928 on: June 10, 2014, 01:43:09 am »
I was honestly hoping for PS3 too. But seeing as the game isnt going to release til April of next year, I can understand why they are doing the most recent gen only.

Also, they are going to open up a Paypal option soon for people that missed the kickstarter ... If you guys are interested, keep watching it.

That's cool but I don't have any of the next gen systems, and this PC isn't even close to spec for the game.  It's running a Pentium 4 HT and a Nvidia GeForce 8400GS with 2 GB of ram.  :'(  My intention is to build another and turn this one into a MAME cab.  If I can ever figure that emulator out, and if I could quit spending money on other stuff.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:45:01 am by ffxik »

scott

« Reply #929 on: June 10, 2014, 10:41:03 am »
Put in a preorder for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on 360. Amazingly this'll be the first 360 game I've bought in a long time. Had to go w/ the 360 version, so I could use my Hori Fightstick. :)
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread