Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171114 times)

bobster

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #990 on: June 20, 2014, 08:55:00 am »
Yeah I can't imagine a full on game like that as download only from Nintendo.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

90snostalga

« Reply #991 on: June 20, 2014, 10:38:13 am »
I read an article this morning that UK confirmed disc of both but us download. It was a confusing article to say the least. I'll try to put the link on here and see if u guys can understand it better

90snostalga

« Reply #992 on: June 20, 2014, 10:41:53 am »

karyann

« Reply #993 on: June 20, 2014, 12:31:59 pm »
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/two_separate_bayonetta_2_retail_releases_confirmed_for_europe

see if u can understand this article better than me

What I understand for North America is that Bayonetta 2 will be available either physical or digital. Physical will include the first game, and if you buy Bayonetta 2 digital, you'll get a discount on the first game.

Anyone else understood the same, or was it different too?

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #994 on: June 20, 2014, 02:32:58 pm »
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/06/two_separate_bayonetta_2_retail_releases_confirmed_for_europe

see if u can understand this article better than me

What I understand for North America is that Bayonetta 2 will be available either physical or digital. Physical will include the first game, and if you buy Bayonetta 2 digital, you'll get a discount on the first game.

Anyone else understood the same, or was it different too?

It didn't really say if it would be on disc or download.  It was about clear as mud on that front.

90snostalga

« Reply #995 on: June 20, 2014, 07:57:52 pm »
That's the problem lol.  Very confusion.  Now if what Karyann believes is correct, then thats awesome!!  Get the physical game packed in with the second one  :)

ffxik

« Reply #996 on: June 21, 2014, 04:33:42 am »
That's the problem lol.  Very confusion.  Now if what Karyann believes is correct, then thats awesome!!  Get the physical game packed in with the second one  :)

Yes,  You will get the first game packaged with the second on a separate disc when you buy the physical copy of Bayonetta 2

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #997 on: June 24, 2014, 07:21:32 pm »
Not really a game but I did pre-order the Game Chasers season 2

maximo310

« Reply #998 on: June 26, 2014, 01:03:21 am »
Waiting for a bunch of Saturn games to come through the mail from ebay, mostly Japanese imports that I've been looking for awhile for my super small Saturn collection.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #999 on: June 26, 2014, 11:32:00 am »
Heh, I done fucked it up now...

A week or 2 ago (when I was in GS, pre-ordering the sequel to Akiba's Trip & Atelier Rorona Plus)...I decided to also go ahead & pre-order an LE of the upcoming Persona Q: Labyrinth game.

Knowing what standard "game=only" / vanilla 3-DS games cost when they 1st release = when I paid for my Persona Q pre-order, because of its price (~ $55), I just asumed that it was for the premium/LE.

Good thing that I was browsing on-line & found out that I was wrong (on my way to GS now to update my pre-order) to the 'right' version; the one that comes with an OST CD AND that nifty-looking, Persona-themed 3-DS holder (which...I'd have been HELLA pissed at myself for missing out on)  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #1000 on: June 26, 2014, 11:38:27 am »
I got my verification for Class of Heroes this morning. :D

argyle

« Reply #1001 on: June 26, 2014, 12:16:37 pm »
I got my verification for Class of Heroes this morning. :D

Put in my preorder this morning.  :) 

I'm gonna be preordering a ton of upcoming games in a couple weeks or so - probably lock in all of my day-1 pickups for the rest of the year. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

90snostalga

« Reply #1002 on: June 26, 2014, 12:41:15 pm »
Where are you guys pre ordering these games at?  I do good to pre order one at gamestop just reserve 5 bucks.  But I see most on here pre orders multiple games at once? are you just paying the full price at a site?  Are there some deals I should know about?

soera

« Reply #1003 on: June 26, 2014, 12:55:04 pm »
I usually pre-order stuff at Best Buy or on special sites. I had to go yesterday to move my Diablo III Reaper of souls order from one GS to another one.

Class of Heroes is a super limited special edition game that not alot of people are going to have access to order.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1004 on: June 26, 2014, 01:01:52 pm »
Where are you guys pre ordering these games at?  I do good to pre order one at gamestop just reserve 5 bucks.  But I see most on here pre orders multiple games at once? are you just paying the full price at a site?  Are there some deals I should know about?

I spread the (pre-ordering) Love!

If it's something from/by N1; it's a no-brainer (for me, at least) to pre-order from them.  Not just because they happen to make games that I like but...also because of the professionalism, competence, & courtesy that they treat their customers with.

Lastly, (if you're in the US) they have a 'spending-Incentive' program, too.

I'm not 100% sure on these #'s -but- it might be like $10 on every $100 spent; at any rate (in my case), I'll bet that adds up to 3-5 competely "free" games a year.

I will also pre-order from Amazon (on-line) & GS (brick & mortars)...IF I really want something & they're the only options.

I know that I'm in the minority in this -but- (unless it's on-line/using a credit card or something) - when I do place my pre-orders at (say GS)...I do it completely with cash & pay-it-off 100% at the time of pre-order.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"