Author Topic: August 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 9436 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: August 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2012, 07:01:18 pm »
Very, Very Nice!  I've been wanting to get in on a VB myself.  I just can't drop $100 on a system I'll never play.

pacpix

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2012, 09:07:41 pm »
Just picked up Garry's Mod with the Counter Strike source on Steam for $8.50.  Its 66% off for another 48 hours if anyone's interested.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

jobocan

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 06:52:47 pm »
Just received Persona 4 Arena on PS3, with the pre-order bonus OST. Can't wait to play some of that.

forte

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 08:52:55 pm »

Mega Man X PC w/ controller SEALED

Mega Man Legends Strategy Guide

Vile Mark I D-Arts Figure

foxhack

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2012, 01:59:39 am »
Just bought FEAR 3 on Steam for $3.08.

madmax

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2012, 02:02:40 am »

So the PC game came with a controller. Did they all come with controllers or was this a special edition of the game?

forte

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2012, 08:21:20 am »

So the PC game came with a controller. Did they all come with controllers or was this a special edition of the game?
There's two versions of this release, one with a controller and one without. I've been hunting this bad boy down forever, I've had about 3 copies of the regular edition but never this one. I guess I consider it a variant, but it's more like a "special edition" or something. At any rate, I've completed my NTSC set finally, and I'll be posting the last item later today ;)

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2012, 11:13:23 am »

There's two versions of this release, one with a controller and one without. I've been hunting this bad boy down forever, I've had about 3 copies of the regular edition but never this one. I guess I consider it a variant, but it's more like a "special edition" or something. At any rate, I've completed my NTSC set finally, and I'll be posting the last item later today ;)

Okay, I could just be viewing this weird, but is the control pad on the right hand side of this controller, with the buttons on the left?
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

forte

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 03:42:29 pm »

Okay, I could just be viewing this weird, but is the control pad on the right hand side of this controller, with the buttons on the left?

No, it's standing straight up in the box, so the dpad is on the bottom and the buttons are on the top (obscured by the box)

forte

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 04:53:24 pm »

Got the last game I needed for my Mega Man collection (NTSC versions anyhow) :D Just wish I could have found the big box version (I shall some day)

pacpix

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2012, 12:33:02 am »
Today we drove up to Moscow(ID) and I visited a local game store.  Picked up Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures for SNES and also got a mouse for my laptop.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 11:06:19 am »
I found a Wii balance board at good will for 2.99.  I'm not sure if that was a deal or not, but I picked it up anyway...

htimreimer

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 11:11:36 am »
I found a Wii balance board at good will for 2.99.  I'm not sure if that was a deal or not, but I picked it up anyway...
a balance board nowadays in a store or ebay go's for about 9 to 110 dollars depending on condition ,what games it come with  and accessories it has
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:15:40 am by htimreimer »

jcalder8

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 11:55:50 am »
I think it's a good price, I know I would have grabbed it for that price. Even if only as an extra for if mine breaks.

forte

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 12:08:14 pm »
Nintendo Power Magazine 71 with attached set of Mega Man X2 cards