Author Topic: August 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 9437 times)

jobocan

Re: August 2012 - Recently Added To Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2012, 02:12:26 pm »
I paid less than a third of what E.V.O. has been going for on Ebay, but it's still more than I like to spend.  I may sell that one since I'm having so much buyers remorse.

Go and play it a bit, you might not really have much buyers remorse anymore :P It's such a cool game. I paid close to the Ebay price for it (well... now it's, like, half the ebay price, its value went up recently it seems) and I have no regrets :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2012, 02:34:21 pm »
I paid less than a third of what E.V.O. has been going for on Ebay, but it's still more than I like to spend.  I may sell that one since I'm having so much buyers remorse.

Go and play it a bit, you might not really have much buyers remorse anymore :P It's such a cool game. I paid close to the Ebay price for it (well... now it's, like, half the ebay price, its value went up recently it seems) and I have no regrets :P

I dropped 40 bones on it.  Did I over pay?

jobocan

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 02:49:02 pm »

I dropped 40 bones on it.  Did I over pay?

Nah, definitely not. I dropped 80 on it :P

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 02:57:19 pm »
I knew what it was going for.  That was the main reason I bought it.  It was a great deal.  I knew if I didn't like it, I could get my money back for sure.  I just hate that I spent that much on a game. 

desocietas

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 03:06:16 pm »
I knew what it was going for.  That was the main reason I bought it.  It was a great deal.  I knew if I didn't like it, I could get my money back for sure.  I just hate that I spent that much on a game.

$40 isn't bad... just think of it as having to pay for it retail.  Which is still pretty high for me but at least you didn't pay some overinflated price to a reseller.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

forte

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 04:49:29 pm »

Full VB set!

atariboy

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 04:54:53 pm »
NICE!!
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

soera

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 04:55:53 pm »
Did you just pick those up or a project you have been working on?

forte

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2012, 05:01:13 pm »
Just picked them up, a guy on NA was selling everything but Jack Bros, Nesters Funky Bowling, and Golf for cheap, I found Jack Bros for 30 and decided to pull the trigger and just get everything at once. Gonna make custom covers for them, I've got manuals for all of them but Jack Bros I think.

soera

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 05:18:45 pm »
Nice score on Jack Bros. I only have one game for my VB. The game the system come with.

desocietas

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 05:30:53 pm »
Nice work!  I'm still surprised that Atlus put out a VB title during its limited lifetime.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2012, 06:28:48 pm »

scott

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2012, 06:30:43 pm »
Nice get on the VB games!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

forte