Author Topic: home-ridden!  (Read 3664 times)

desocietas

Re: home-ridden!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 01:50:17 pm »
Alex, my girlfriend, needed to get that as well. She was bed ridden for 3 weeks. She could barely speak.
I hope you're dong ok.

Thanks!  My boyfriend is being a saint, watching as my face ballooned up, not unlike the fish-head part of this Don Hertzfeldt character:

and he's still continuing to encourage me to eat enough an' all and looking past the obvious bad breath and grossness.

I can't really talk much either, but my lips are finally starting to come back together (with much effort).
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 06:37:27 pm »
I would say something along the lines as a silent girlfriend is a man's dream ... but I wont. :P

ffxik

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 06:21:12 am »
Just reading through that makes my head throb.  I hope it's a fast recovery.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 09:10:15 am »
I would say something along the lines as a silent girlfriend is a man's dream ... but I wont. :P

...and after all of the restraint that I showed by *NOT* making that joke earlier...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 12:10:39 pm »

...and after all of the restraint that I showed by *NOT* making that joke earlier...

Haha someone had to do it. Surprisingly enough he actually gets a little frustrated when he doesn't understand my attempts at talking...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas