Author Topic: Your Top 5 of all time  (Read 6018 times)

htimreimer

Re: Your Top 5 of all time
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2012, 12:11:16 pm »
small question how many must have games dose the vita have all i here of are the games that ranges from ok to vare bad

I don't have a Vita, so I don't know... but already I have P4 and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward on their way... :\

For the most part, all the Vita owners I've heard from say they regret the purchase.  Puracz's post mentions that similar feeling: http://vgcollect.com/forum/index.php/topic,1907.0.html
that's horrible and now i can't help to wonder how long on till sony pulls the plug on the vita like they did with the psp and that psp go thing

thecollector0o7

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2012, 12:12:44 pm »
Thats exactly why I had to buy one :P Im waiting for the day sony says that they are dropping the vita then Ill be a happy collector.

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 01:22:49 am »
My top five's easy -

1) NiGHTS into Dreams
2) - 5) Pick three random favourites from a list of about 200 games ;)

jobocan

« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 08:05:26 am »
My top five's easy -

1) NiGHTS into Dreams
2) - 5) Pick three random favourites from a list of about 200 games ;)

Yeah, that's similar to me... other than I don't have a top 1 :P
I once tried making a top 10 list... I gave up when the list had over a hundred games and none of them were even close to having a concrete position. I never get how people can have an actual top 5/10/anything, I can't even start making a list.

soera

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 11:14:45 am »
Its easy for me. When Im not playing something, its the games that I have played and bring me good thoughts. I am pretty narrow minded on the type of games I like however so its not as big a chore as most people would have to deal with. I guess the same goes with music for me. I dislike more than I like.

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 10:29:06 am »
I've only got two games that stick out in my mind as absolute favorites and they are Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye.  Other than those two you can pick from any number of games.

scott

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 05:20:36 pm »
I know I can't pick a top 5 games.

I could possibly make a top 5 franchises/series list. But even then it could be a tough decision.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread