Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1590799 times)

pacpix

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1005 on: August 21, 2013, 09:53:09 pm »
The 70's stuff that'll rarely get played. (Why do I have this stuff?).

Well I guess if you don't want that Odyssey2 stuff I could "borrow" it for a while so you have some more room.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

soera

« Reply #1006 on: August 21, 2013, 10:35:20 pm »
^ and there you go friends.  Post #1000 *sad trombone*

Awww. :( I wasnt even paying attention.

desocietas

« Reply #1007 on: August 22, 2013, 12:38:41 am »
^ and there you go friends.  Post #1000 *sad trombone*

Awww. :( I wasnt even paying attention.

Hahaha, that's what was kind of great about it :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1008 on: August 22, 2013, 04:22:58 pm »
Hmm...

Just received an e-mail from Amazon saying that the expected arrival date of my pre-ordered PS4 has been moved-up from 1-3-2014 to 11-19-2013  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #1009 on: August 22, 2013, 04:36:34 pm »
Yeah they announced the release date of the PS4 a few days ago. The news probably just now reached Amazon. :)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1010 on: August 22, 2013, 08:52:22 pm »
I found this receipt while I was going through boxes of game stuff. This was from a game store in 2006. I guess Metal Storm wasn't a good game then. I put the box in the picture because I bought it CIB that day.

desocietas

« Reply #1011 on: August 22, 2013, 09:35:34 pm »
I found this receipt while I was going through boxes of game stuff. This was from a game store in 2006. I guess Metal Storm wasn't a good game then. I put the box in the picture because I bought it CIB that day.

Haha, nice!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1012 on: August 24, 2013, 02:11:47 pm »
Talked to Kimimi today (well, an e-mail, actually).

She says all is well -but- she's been very busy & hasn't had much time for forums, discussions, etc...

Anyone still talk to/hear from Amauriel?

soera

« Reply #1013 on: August 24, 2013, 07:33:58 pm »
Its probably been 6 months since I heard from Amauriel. :( Not sure how she or her hubby are doing at all.

pacpix

« Reply #1014 on: August 25, 2013, 10:39:26 pm »
Nope. I hope she comes back soon... :(

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1015 on: August 26, 2013, 09:50:46 pm »
Well, I went to the Dr. today. Had a bug bite that took an ugly turn. Turns out I have Lyme disease. It's not serious since I went the first couple of weeks of being infected. It just sucks. I feel like balls and have had headaches for the last 2 weeks. Gave me some antibiotics and a pat on the bottom.
Looks like I'm going to pull through. So, all you fools can stop wishing I'd leave you something in my will.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1016 on: August 27, 2013, 08:42:31 am »
Well, I went to the Dr. today. Had a bug bite that took an ugly turn. Turns out I have Lyme disease. It's not serious since I went the first couple of weeks of being infected. It just sucks. I feel like balls and have had headaches for the last 2 weeks. Gave me some antibiotics and a pat on the bottom.
Looks like I'm going to pull through. So, all you fools can stop wishing I'd leave you something in my will.

Haha!

Bittersweet, it is :)

« Reply #1017 on: August 27, 2013, 10:12:42 am »
everyone online seems to be getting a ps4 yet xbox has been on the top of the list at gamestop i know they both will be good just hope im not the only one playing xbox on launch haha but for all the ps4 fans what games are you getting for launch?

tpugmire

« Reply #1018 on: August 27, 2013, 10:23:45 am »
So yesterday I got a call from a family friend who runs his own business buying storage unit contents at auctions. He knows I'm into video games, so he tells me he has some Atari games, and to come see if I want them. I show up expecting a few games, but he pulls out 2 good sized boxes full of 2600 and 7800 games. I estimated there to be over 300 games. I looked them over real quick and didn't see anything too spectacular, but I'm no expert on Atari. We never really did agree on a price, but I told him I could pay .50 a game, but I didn't have cash on me. He said not to worry, I can pay him over time. I get them home and start really looking at them. The majority are nothing really special, but I noticed a couple that looked different from the rest. I did a little research, and it looks like I have at least one, possibly 2 prototypes. Another game (not a prototype) that I'd never heard of, just sold for like $80.00 on eBay.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

pacpix

« Reply #1019 on: August 27, 2013, 01:18:13 pm »
Whoa!  What game was it?