Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1671192 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #10110 on: March 18, 2016, 04:07:31 pm »
Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming:  8)

http://fraghero.com/rumor-red-dead-redemption-2-details-leaked-e3-reveal-planned/

If anyone needs me after this comes out, I'll be holed up doing everything in the game.

Warmsignal

« Reply #10111 on: March 18, 2016, 08:24:02 pm »
Pretty excited about finally having the space and the time and it's look liking I might get my World of Nintendo display put together (if I can get some help), and going to see how much of my collection will fit inside of it (hopefully all of it). Although I haven't figure out the shelves yet. I need to find some of those metal hanging types (like GS has) that would hopefully work easily enough with the perforated backing.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10112 on: March 18, 2016, 08:51:34 pm »
Pretty excited about finally having the space and the time and it's look liking I might get my World of Nintendo display put together (if I can get some help), and going to see how much of my collection will fit inside of it (hopefully all of it). Although I haven't figure out the shelves yet. I need to find some of those metal hanging types (like GS has) that would hopefully work easily enough with the perforated backing.

Like This?
http://thevideostoreshopper.com/grid-and-slat-wall-shelving/

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10113 on: March 18, 2016, 09:34:30 pm »
Picking up some temp work. My landlord has two properties that need cleaning and painting. best part is, one of them is right behind me, so all i have to do is walk back there to get to work!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10114 on: March 19, 2016, 07:13:06 am »
So, I just noticed that there's a game on sale on PSN, from Friday until Monday, for $4.99.  Since it's so cheap and since it's a RPG, I bought it blind.

It's called Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment.  Anyone know anything about it?

Tl,dr -

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment is on sale, ONLY Until Monday, for $4.99, if anyone's interested  8)

« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:47:47 am by disgaeniac »
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #10115 on: March 19, 2016, 09:49:24 am »
So, I just noticed that there's a game on sale on PSN, from Friday until Monday, for $4.99.  Since it's so cheap and since it's a RPG, I bought it blind.

Pretty impressive flash sale that's on now. They've also got all three Fatal Frame PS2 Classics for $1 each. :o Lots of other good stuff too.

Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10116 on: March 19, 2016, 10:14:03 am »
Yes indeed.

I'm not big on many subscription services but, to give some credit where credit is due, PSN and PS+ do not disappoint.  I also grabbed Grim Fandango from there for free a month or 2 ago.

telly

« Reply #10117 on: March 19, 2016, 01:22:25 pm »

Pretty impressive flash sale that's on now. They've also got all three Fatal Frame PS2 Classics for $1 each. :o Lots of other good stuff too.

Do you have a link for that sale by any chance, abe? I'd love to check that out!
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

abe

« Reply #10118 on: March 19, 2016, 01:45:39 pm »

Do you have a link for that sale by any chance, abe? I'd love to check that out!

Sure thang. Here's a few links in case one doesn't work for you for some reason.

Gematsu Article
PlayStation Blog
PlayStation Store
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10119 on: March 19, 2016, 01:56:47 pm »
Anyone know wtf Okage Shadow King is?

I see, in Abe's 1st link, that it's getting its PS4 port released on Tuesday.

telly

« Reply #10120 on: March 19, 2016, 02:19:21 pm »

Sure thang. Here's a few links in case one doesn't work for you for some reason.

Gematsu Article
PlayStation Blog
PlayStation Store

Thank you! I am heavily HEAVILY considering buying Fatal Frame II off of this. You can't beat $1, even if it is digital  :o
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #10121 on: March 19, 2016, 03:01:27 pm »
Anyone know wtf Okage Shadow King is?

I see, in Abe's 1st link, that it's getting its PS4 port released on Tuesday.

It's an early PlayStation 2 RPG. I played it when was first released years ago. It was a challenging little game, but had some of the best writing and graphics in the genre. The Nightmare Before Christmas art style still looks good today. That's great that it's getting some PS4 lovin'!

Warmsignal

« Reply #10122 on: March 20, 2016, 10:33:44 am »

Like This?
http://thevideostoreshopper.com/grid-and-slat-wall-shelving/

Yeah, I'm too cheap to have glass shelves made, or anything of that sort. I'm probably going to spend pretty big to get the logo at the top re-made by a sign shop, so that is where most of my investment will go.

kashell

« Reply #10123 on: March 20, 2016, 11:00:55 am »
It's the first day of spring, and yet it's colder than it has been in the last two weeks.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10124 on: March 20, 2016, 01:42:38 pm »
Yep.

We're supposed to be getting another 5-8" of snow tonight :(