Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1601436 times)

abe

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5325 on: December 25, 2014, 02:40:51 pm »
Merry Christmas everyone! ;D (Happy Holidays too)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

soera

« Reply #5326 on: December 25, 2014, 04:23:30 pm »
Merry Christmas VGCollect. You may all be faceless, Internet friends; but you're friends none the less. I love you guys. Merry Christmas.

Thanks Turf. Same to you!! (btw, thanks to your video, I ended up buying one of those 8bit wreaths too).

Just wanted to share that I went to Club Nintendo's website and saw that they actually have some new physical items available to the U.S.!

One of them stood out to me, check out the NES Remix T-shirt:

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45127.do

I just qualified for and bought that this morning as well as the double disk soundtrack for SSB.

« Reply #5327 on: December 25, 2014, 05:12:06 pm »
Sorry for the language but: know whats bull shit?
Today I got a new copy of Captain Toad and the Club Nintendo code was "already been registered." Has anyone run into this before?

Did it seem not to work the first time, and then you entered it a second time? I did this with Smash Bros Wii U, and the second time it said it was claimed. I went to see my registered games history, and it was there. I had to fill the survey 2 days later though, it didn't appear in my to-do list before that.

yeah. maybe its a glitch. It's been a while since i've seen them mess up like that.

You got to think after as many years c loo ub Nintendo has been around and the number of copies a game can be sold worldwide, eventually codes got to be reused I wouldn't  be surprised if a few resets on codes slip through the cracks.

I think what's more likely is someone was putting random codes in, hoping to get score some free points, and got lucky.

So basically it was delayed. A day later I log in and the survey was there for me to take for the game. Veird.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5328 on: December 25, 2014, 06:27:27 pm »
...and to all, a good night <3 y'all
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5329 on: December 25, 2014, 07:40:44 pm »
Another Pier Solar delay... absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5330 on: December 25, 2014, 08:01:49 pm »
What everyone have for Christmas dinner? We had prime rib. Very tender and good.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5331 on: December 25, 2014, 08:10:05 pm »
ham, swedish meatballs, german sausage, cheesy potato casserole, pumpkin pie, black forest cherry cake and assortments of homemade candy/cookies.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5332 on: December 25, 2014, 08:16:42 pm »
You ever get so tired you get stupid emotional?  I just want to hug all you silly folks.

I think it's because I've slept 7 hours in the last 48. Christmas is rough on me.

Bwigdahl

« Reply #5333 on: December 25, 2014, 08:42:02 pm »
It's a Wonderful Life is such a fantastic film... They don't make em like Jimmy Stewart anymore.

foxhack

« Reply #5334 on: December 25, 2014, 09:35:28 pm »
What everyone have for Christmas dinner? We had prime rib. Very tender and good.
Microwaved chicken wings.

I'm still too stuffed from the tamales to eat much of anything else. :x

karyann

« Reply #5335 on: December 25, 2014, 10:13:58 pm »
You ever get so tired you get stupid emotional?  I just want to hug all you silly folks.

I think it's because I've slept 7 hours in the last 48. Christmas is rough on me.

Aww, hugs to you too, man!

Over here we ate pizza. My parents' fridge died on them yesterday morning, and everything that was frozen had thawed. There were 6 pizza dough balls in the freezer, so they had to make them soon or else they'd get moldy. So a pizza Christmas that was!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5336 on: December 25, 2014, 10:24:23 pm »
Pizza Christmas is something I can get behind. I'm sick of these turkey and ham holidays. I want a day where we traditionally stuff ourselves with Wings, Pizza, and Beer.

foxhack

« Reply #5337 on: December 25, 2014, 10:37:26 pm »
Pizza Christmas is something I can get behind. I'm sick of these turkey and ham holidays. I want a day where we traditionally stuff ourselves with Wings, Pizza, and Beer.

... isn't that what Superbowl Sunday is? Isn't it a holiday for you Americans? :P

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5338 on: December 25, 2014, 11:09:08 pm »

... isn't that what Superbowl Sunday is? Isn't it a holiday for you Americans? :P

Pretty much, when I use to work at a Super Market. Super Bowl Sunday (and day before) was almost as bad and if not as bad, as the 4th of July and Thanksgiviing.

1049-2600-8730

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5339 on: December 25, 2014, 11:14:04 pm »
And psn servers are still down, thanks to a certain squad. I cant get my patches for my new game... So i gotta wait till servers go up so i can download the updates.

1049-2600-8730