Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1599244 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5340 on: December 26, 2014, 03:15:04 am »
And its officially my bday! 26 years old on the 26th :D

And i don't have a damn thing planned!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5341 on: December 26, 2014, 04:50:33 am »
Congrats, fighterpilot.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5342 on: December 26, 2014, 07:15:28 am »
Happy Birthday, fella. Hope it is a good one.

I'm 33 years old and I'm still disappointed every year when I realize boxing day has zero to do with punching someone in the face.

Happy Boxing Day, all you not-Americans.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5343 on: December 26, 2014, 11:24:22 am »
As just one more reason reinforcing what it is about & why this site is my online home -and- why my friends here in the community *Are* my friends...

...I just received a nice, thoughtful, and unexpected card from "The Argyles" :P

Thanks Greg ;D

Btw - you should know by now that there's no need to write down your screen/user name here, for me to know who you are/your name 8)

I know who my friends are & what their names are, brother ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #5344 on: December 26, 2014, 02:53:10 pm »
As just one more reason reinforcing what it is about & why this site is my online home -and- why my friends here in the community *Are* my friends...

...I just received a nice, thoughtful, and unexpected card from "The Argyles" :P

Thanks Greg ;D

Thanks to you as well! I just got mine.

argyle

« Reply #5345 on: December 26, 2014, 06:07:04 pm »
Thanks Greg for the great Christmas card. It definitely made my day.  :D

Thanks Greg ;D

Thanks to you as well! I just got mine.

You're quite welcome guys.  I am the Christmas Ninja. If i get you address through the course of a trade or something during the year, you will be getting a stealth Christmas card from me! ;)

Just got back today from spending Christmas with my folks. Had a good one (barring my dad getting the drone I gave him stuck in a tree the first time he flew it....).  Good times were had, and that's what's important. :) Hope everyone here had a great one as well!
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5346 on: December 27, 2014, 03:06:11 am »
And its officially my bday! 26 years old on the 26th :D

And i don't have a damn thing planned!
Belated Happy 26th Birthday, fighterpilot562!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

argyle

« Reply #5347 on: December 27, 2014, 05:10:18 am »
Just wanted to share that I went to Club Nintendo's website and saw that they actually have some new physical items available to the U.S.!

One of them stood out to me, check out the NES Remix T-shirt:

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45127.do

They also have those awesome DS cases back in stock that are standard size but will hold 18 games. I'm registering everything I've been holding onto & buying as many as I can - no more loose DS games in a plastic bag for me! :D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5348 on: December 27, 2014, 01:39:22 pm »
Picked up the 500+ page Diablo Reaper of Souls strategy guide; I've gotten spoiled...almost to the point where it feels like I'm doing something *wrong* by paying for a strat guide...even when it's only $4.99 :o

Anyone here see the 2nd (and/or the 1st) Sin City movies?

How are they/what are they about?

I just picked up a set that includes the Blu Ray of both + a 3D Blu Ray of the 2nd + a 'regular' DVD of the 2nd because it was $14.99; meaning that it wouldn't be any big loss if they sucked :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #5349 on: December 27, 2014, 01:56:28 pm »
*slams door open* HI EVERYONE! Did you miss me?  :D ..... >_>

Ahem. I was in Cleveland seeing my lovely family and lovely friends over the week of Christmas. I had a great time and I think I'm finally caught up on reading all of the posts since I left. So, I'll sound them off.

1. No worries, argyle. I took GG home with me and played with my brother. If anything, it gives me something to look forward to because versus is way more fun than arcade.

2. Merry Christmas everyone!

3. Happy birthday, FP!

4. Did I mention I finished Suikoden II? I can't recall...

5. The new Hatsune Miku game is fantastic. Between playing Smash Bros. and GG all week, Miku was the perfect intermediate.

I think I covered the important parts. I hope everyone had a splendid Christmas. I know I did!

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5350 on: December 27, 2014, 02:29:00 pm »
Just wanted to share that I went to Club Nintendo's website and saw that they actually have some new physical items available to the U.S.!

One of them stood out to me, check out the NES Remix T-shirt:

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45127.do

They also have those awesome DS cases back in stock that are standard size but will hold 18 games. I'm registering everything I've been holding onto & buying as many as I can - no more loose DS games in a plastic bag for me! :D

Hmm. not on the european club nintendo. For the ones interested this is what u get here http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=nl_NL

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5351 on: December 27, 2014, 10:01:15 pm »
I love my DS game holder. It comes with different artwork you can switch out on the case, too. Right now mine is 8 bit Legend of Zelda.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5352 on: December 27, 2014, 11:04:29 pm »
Did I mention I finished Suikoden II? I can't recall...
I want to complete the game but I looked at GameFAQs and found out that I missed out on Clive's subquest.  Need to redo that and also try to collect all of Mukumuku's friends.

Awesome work finishing Suikoden II, kashell.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 11:46:26 pm by MJMaranan »

Please check out the games I have for sale.

kashell

« Reply #5353 on: December 28, 2014, 12:25:16 pm »
Did I mention I finished Suikoden II? I can't recall...
I want to complete the game but I looked at GameFAQs and found out that I missed out on Clive's subquest.  Need to redo that and also try to collect all of Mukumuku's friends.

Awesome work finishing Suikoden II, kashell.

Thanks! I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but Clive's story isn't needed for all 108 Stars of Destiny and, as a result, the best ending. Same thing with Muku's friends. However, if you want to do it all, then you'll have to rush through the game since Clive's story is on a timer.

« Reply #5354 on: December 28, 2014, 01:38:35 pm »
Hello all. I hope that you are having a good holiday season, and I wish the best to you and yours.