Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1597209 times)

jcalder8

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5370 on: December 29, 2014, 08:15:12 pm »
Happy my birthday to me! :D
I bought myself NHL 15 and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris both for the PS4 :)

abe

« Reply #5371 on: December 29, 2014, 08:49:18 pm »
I bought myself NHL 15 and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris both for the PS4 :)

Happy Birthday! :D
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5372 on: December 29, 2014, 10:11:11 pm »

Happy bday!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5373 on: December 29, 2014, 10:22:18 pm »

HappyBirthday!

kashell

« Reply #5374 on: December 30, 2014, 08:36:08 am »
Happy birthday!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5376 on: December 30, 2014, 09:52:53 am »
For all of my friends here who will eventually be playing Tears to Tiara 2...

...please do all of yourselves a favor & use this link that I (contributed a little to), and a G*FAQs friend, hasegewa, did all of the heavy-lifting on, as it covers, *Literally* everything

http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/forum/833-tears-to-tiara-ii-heir-of-the-overlord/

kashell

« Reply #5377 on: December 30, 2014, 10:12:33 am »

...please do all of yourselves a favor & use this link that I (contributed a little to), and a G*FAQs friend, hasegewa, did all of the heavy-lifting on, as it covers, *Literally* everything

http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/forum/833-tears-to-tiara-ii-heir-of-the-overlord/

Wow, excellent work. I'm so going to keep this at the ready when I start up my game. I downloaded Arwan and Riannon a while ago, but I never got Aru. I'll have to get her. When's the best time to do the Apple Trick, btw? As soon as I can or wait until post-game?

karyann

« Reply #5378 on: December 30, 2014, 10:18:50 am »
Happy Birthday, dood!  ;D

I think amiibo should be classified as a disease soon. I was looking for a Captain Falcon in stores for my brother in case I got lucky, and when my boyfriend saw Kirby he just HAD to buy it. He doesn't really care for figures and didn't seem that excited about my amiibo. But he had to open Kirby right away and kept it on him during the whole car ride. Yes, he's 25 and no, he's never ever like that haha. And then once home, he went and ordered 2 more (Pikachu and Toon Link). I tell you, it's a disease that make people not like themselves!  :o

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5379 on: December 30, 2014, 12:11:39 pm »
Happy Birthday!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5380 on: December 30, 2014, 12:12:33 pm »

Wow, excellent work. I'm so going to keep this at the ready when I start up my game. I downloaded Arwan and Riannon a while ago, but I never got Aru. I'll have to get her. When's the best time to do the Apple Trick, btw? As soon as I can or wait until post-game?

It really depends on the playthrough & what you're going for ;)

If you're doing your "Get All S-Ranks" playthrough...definitely wait until post-game; otherwise - you'll hurt yourself by having all over-leveled characters (which, detracts from your ranking score).

I tried to be smart & just level up the "right" characters (you're allowed ONE over-leveled character per stage) but...there's enough battles where you'll be forced into using characters that you wouldn't want to use together; cuz they're over-leveled.

On a 2nd (after getting the S-Rank trophy) playthrough, it's actually probably better doing it earlier...it will make you op'd and speed-up the 2nd time through, greatly ;D

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5381 on: December 30, 2014, 12:16:14 pm »

I think amiibo should be classified as an diseaseaddiction soon. I was looking for a Captain Falcon in stores for my brother in case I got lucky, and when my boyfriend saw Kirby he just HAD to buy it. He doesn't really care for figures and didn't seem that excited about my amiibo. But he had to open Kirby right away and kept it on him during the whole car ride. Yes, he's 25 and no, he's never ever like that haha. And then once home, he went and ordered 2 more (Pikachu and Toon Link). I tell you, it's another diseaseaddiction that makes people not like themselves!  :o

fix'd(?) :P

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5382 on: December 30, 2014, 12:31:07 pm »

Question, where does dood stand for?

In dutch it means dead.

And happy birthday jcalder

redblaze57

PRO Supporter