Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1660274 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9420 on: February 05, 2016, 04:10:30 pm »
Mother of pearl...this day refuses to end. The weekend is in sight!! >___<

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9421 on: February 05, 2016, 05:37:30 pm »
I'm house sitting for Friday and sat. And already bored. And I get too watch two dogs lol

Also. Pugmire. The house in back going up for rent soon. Just saying. ;)
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #9422 on: February 05, 2016, 10:12:33 pm »

Let me tell you about where I live. Mind you, I love it here because it's the country, people aren't jammed up my rear and I get to see beautiful wildlife including deer, turkey, a very rare mountain lion appearance, Bobcats, chipmunks, turtles, squirrels, raccoons, quail, coyotes and twice in the last 30 years, a beautiful wolf. Most people are friendly and will strike up a conversation with you. Great, right?

Unfortunately, the political climate is charged and if it ain't Budweiser, it's not really around. I'm not going to get political and I believe everyone has the right to feel, believe, love and vote however they want. But I get real tired of hearing "That commie Mus-lam Osamabama done got it in fear our Guinns!  He's ruined this here country. Gasoline done gone be eight dollars by time he's out!  Who knows when that gonna happen!  He's building FEMA death camps and gone declare martial law!  The Muslim flag gone fly over White House yessiree."  Blah, blah, blah. It gets old. Oh, and everywhere you go with a tv on, it Faux News and their propaganda-laden spiel.

Like I said, I don't care what side of the political spectrum you fall on. But I can't stand hearing that fear mongering bullshit.

Gas prices where I am at are always considered high for the national average (plus there is a price-fixing scheme here where every place in town sells for the exact same amount), but overall are way down this winter.

I'm just going to take one stir at this pot and then I'll leave it be. I find it funny, how much my own leanings have shifted in the past few years. I used to consider myself a very liberal person, but I feel like liberalism has changed a lot in recent years to become something that I don't care for. I feel I'm becoming more of a conservative-minded individual, but really not even that. I guess libertarian is more the word? I keep wondering when a candidate of this persuasion is ever going to get the chance to present their case, probably never. I'm just not a believer in policy that appeals to emotion, or appeals to someone's concept of morality. I think reason and liberty should trump both of these. *drops mic and runs*

gf78

« Reply #9423 on: February 05, 2016, 11:26:00 pm »

Let me tell you about where I live. Mind you, I love it here because it's the country, people aren't jammed up my rear and I get to see beautiful wildlife including deer, turkey, a very rare mountain lion appearance, Bobcats, chipmunks, turtles, squirrels, raccoons, quail, coyotes and twice in the last 30 years, a beautiful wolf. Most people are friendly and will strike up a conversation with you. Great, right?

Unfortunately, the political climate is charged and if it ain't Budweiser, it's not really around. I'm not going to get political and I believe everyone has the right to feel, believe, love and vote however they want. But I get real tired of hearing "That commie Mus-lam Osamabama done got it in fear our Guinns!  He's ruined this here country. Gasoline done gone be eight dollars by time he's out!  Who knows when that gonna happen!  He's building FEMA death camps and gone declare martial law!  The Muslim flag gone fly over White House yessiree."  Blah, blah, blah. It gets old. Oh, and everywhere you go with a tv on, it Faux News and their propaganda-laden spiel.

Like I said, I don't care what side of the political spectrum you fall on. But I can't stand hearing that fear mongering bullshit.

Gas prices where I am at are always considered high for the national average (plus there is a price-fixing scheme here where every place in town sells for the exact same amount), but overall are way down this winter.

I'm just going to take one stir at this pot and then I'll leave it be. I find it funny, how much my own leanings have shifted in the past few years. I used to consider myself a very liberal person, but I feel like liberalism has changed a lot in recent years to become something that I don't care for. I feel I'm becoming more of a conservative-minded individual, but really not even that. I guess libertarian is more the word? I keep wondering when a candidate of this persuasion is ever going to get the chance to present their case, probably never. I'm just not a believer in policy that appeals to emotion, or appeals to someone's concept of morality. I think reason and liberty should trump both of these. *drops mic and runs*

Lol. Again, I think everyone deserves to believe as they want. I don't think anyone wether conservative, liberal or otherwise should try to force their views and opinions on others. I just can't stand people like that. And I'm with you warm. I don't follow either parties ideologies. They are both extremes. Nothing will change until the two party system is abolished. Government has become obstructionism, where either party's sole goal seems to be to foil everything the other wants. It's no good for the country, the economy or the people.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9424 on: February 07, 2016, 08:18:16 am »
VGC,

What's your type?

Can be men and/or women but, if you have a type, what is it?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #9425 on: February 07, 2016, 11:20:34 am »
VGC,

What's your type?

My type was Brittany Murphy. My more generic type is ust a tiny woman. Hair type and whatever else doesnt matter. :)

desocietas

« Reply #9426 on: February 07, 2016, 11:35:26 am »
VGC,

What's your type?

My type was Brittany Murphy. My more generic type is ust a tiny woman. Hair type and whatever else doesnt matter. :)

RIP... That was a tragic loss.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9427 on: February 07, 2016, 11:37:51 am »
VGC,

What's your type?

Disgaeniac's my type
:o

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9428 on: February 07, 2016, 12:00:49 pm »
VGC,

What's your type?

She gotta be a sports fan, easy to get along with, I don't have to "report in" if i am going out, or going to go hang out with my friends.... I dont like the whole, where you going, who gonna be there, what you guys gonna do. Its like come on now, I dont do that to you. Being a gamer is bonus points. Doesn't wear too much makeup, or non at all, I like to see a more natural look then see make up caked on. I think woman look pretty without having to wear makeup.  Just some of the stuff i can think of, i just woke up
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:02:42 pm by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #9429 on: February 07, 2016, 01:07:10 pm »
Hmmm...I like many different types of women. I try to find the beauty in all of them. Who a person is inside makes them attractive just as much as physical beauty.

A woman type I can't stand is someone like Meagan Fox. You can tell by looking at her or watching her on tv she's a total bitch. No matter how pretty she may be, her personality and attitude are a complete turn off.

My only real requirements are that they dont smoke or do drugs and they are clean. Vaginas are magical. I love them and think about them all the time. And I love to visit them often.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

« Reply #9430 on: February 07, 2016, 01:33:29 pm »
VGC,

What's your type?

I have a thing for tall redheads, so basically someone like Karen Gillan.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9431 on: February 08, 2016, 06:58:19 am »
Amy Lee and Shakira pretty much cover it.

kashell

« Reply #9432 on: February 08, 2016, 01:03:36 pm »
This me when people still use the term, "RPG Game."

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9433 on: February 08, 2016, 01:06:42 pm »

YES!

Down with redundancy!

gf78

« Reply #9434 on: February 08, 2016, 01:28:15 pm »

Damn...gif won't display here at work!   >:(  I'll have to look when I get home.