Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1597798 times)

karyann

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #1875 on: March 18, 2014, 06:41:48 pm »
DAMNIT! This guy isn't paying either, and he has a 100% feedback. WTF?! This item is cursed!

Kill it! Kill it with fire, before the curse spreads!

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1876 on: March 18, 2014, 07:11:42 pm »
I just had a non-payment. Turned out well in the end, though, because that relisted item is selling for WAY more than it originally sold for.

1st time - $45

Look at it now:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221390854556?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

:o

The original buyer is on my banned list, now. The guy never even responded to my messages. But now I feel I should thank him.

And the final bid: $250 plus $4.95 shipping. Hot damn than feels good!

DAMNIT! This guy isn't paying either, and he has a 100% feedback. WTF?! This item is cursed!

Send it to me. I'll take care of it. And by take care of it, I mean keep them forever. Those are really cool.

sin2beta

« Reply #1877 on: March 18, 2014, 07:20:30 pm »
Do you think people thought it was the monthly issues. $250 is REALLY high for the weekly reprints.
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1878 on: March 18, 2014, 07:52:37 pm »
Do you think people thought it was the monthly issues. $250 is REALLY high for the weekly reprints.

Maybe so. But if that's the case, nobody has written me to ask. And I thought I made it clear in the title and the many, many pictures that all have "Weekly" in them.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1879 on: March 19, 2014, 11:36:24 am »
I'm really digging all the new faces (avatars?) around here.  Forums need new blood every now and then.  I think we were starting too get along too well.  We need some new folks and new ideas to shake things up. 

Welcome to the party new people.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1880 on: March 19, 2014, 12:08:57 pm »
I'm really digging all the new faces (avatars?) around here.  Forums need new blood every now and then.  I think we were starting too get along too well.  We need some new folks and new ideas to shake things up. 

You sure that you're not just seeing the "same, old bunch"...with a bunch of new avatars?    :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

90snostalga

« Reply #1881 on: March 19, 2014, 04:42:43 pm »

You sure that you're not just seeing the "same, old bunch"...with a bunch of new avatars?    :P

It took me like 30 minutes to figure out who Turf was for a moment last night.  His new avatar tricked me  until I looked at the name...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 04:44:35 pm by 90snostalga »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1882 on: March 19, 2014, 10:06:50 pm »
Is the NES version of DuckTales 2 any more forgiving than the Game Boy version? Man, you have to play that game perfectly to get a good treasure score. What's the point of multiple lives if you lose all that treasure when you die anyways?!

foxhack

« Reply #1883 on: March 20, 2014, 12:07:33 am »
Is the NES version of DuckTales 2 any more forgiving than the Game Boy version? Man, you have to play that game perfectly to get a good treasure score. What's the point of multiple lives if you lose all that treasure when you die anyways?!

Frankly? I always thought DuckTales 2 was a godawful game. It just didn't have the charm of the original.

« Reply #1884 on: March 20, 2014, 03:36:21 am »

Did someone say "shake"?

;D

90snostalga

« Reply #1885 on: March 20, 2014, 04:29:29 am »
I keep seeing so ***** much promotion online and retail about Titanfall for the Xbox Done.  I don't and do not plan on getting the Done ever, but I will admit that all this promotion is making me curious.  So since I hate the Done, I'm thinking of getting it for the PC so I can play on my laptop instead  ;)

P.S.  I do not remember the original Super Mario Bros. for the NES being this dam hard.  I keep getting to the "8" World and some how find a way to lose all my life in this world.  UUUUGGGHHH

*frustrated*

90snostalga

« Reply #1886 on: March 20, 2014, 04:39:46 am »
Okay scratch my last post about Titanfall.  I just realized after doing research that you have to be online to play the game.  *Not for me sorry Microsoft*

argyle

« Reply #1887 on: March 20, 2014, 09:14:44 am »

Did someone say "shake"?

;D

:P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1888 on: March 20, 2014, 01:04:51 pm »
So eBay has a shipping limit on what you can charge for shipping on video games now. That really sucks. I'm selling Rocksmith for Xbox 360 with the cable. The cable adds significant weight to it and makes the box larger. It's gonna cost a bit more to ship it than $4. >:(

BTW, GameStop and Best Buy will not accept this game as a trade-in and I don't understand why. You can continue using the cable, and the game is not locked to your system like the new Sim City or anything like that. So why not? GameStop sure as hell sold it to me.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 02:04:49 pm by burningdoom »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #1889 on: March 20, 2014, 01:55:47 pm »
Want to hear a story about an idiot?

I just went to trade in a game at Best Buy. The girl at the customer service desk asked me if it was pre-owned. I said yeah, but I bought it new. She then tells me that it's not pre-owned then. I'm taken aback at that and I explain: "Yeah, I bought it new, and then I used it. Which now makes it pre-owned." She says, "No, that's new."

I asked her if there was a manager or something I could talk to, and she said she was the customer service manager at that time. So I just gave up frustrated and told her I'd come back tomorrow.

OMG, what a freaking dumb bitch.