Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1653668 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4875 on: November 29, 2014, 11:33:19 pm »
Call bookoff in Lakewood CA, at the Lakewood Mall and see if they have it.

(562) 634-6000
I actually went there a few weeks ago, and they did have the japanese version of the game for $5, but since I don't have a working freeloader gc, I can't use it for the moment. I just need the us version for collection purposes, and to make it easier to play through, since it seems like a really cool game.

That is right by me, next time you are out this way going there, hit me up and ill meet you up over there. We can go look at what they got
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

maximo310

« Reply #4876 on: November 29, 2014, 11:36:09 pm »
Call bookoff in Lakewood CA, at the Lakewood Mall and see if they have it.

(562) 634-6000
I actually went there a few weeks ago, and they did have the japanese version of the game for $5, but since I don't have a working freeloader gc, I can't use it for the moment. I just need the us version for collection purposes, and to make it easier to play through, since it seems like a really cool game.

That is right by me, next time you are out this way going there, hit me up and ill meet you up over there. We can go look at what they got
Sure thing man. I actually go to school close by there so I'll check my schedule and figure out a time that's good for both of us to check the place out.

pacpix

« Reply #4877 on: November 30, 2014, 12:52:01 am »
So uhh I played Goat Simulator all day and reached the level cap.  If you do the quest where you lick 10,000 things it brings you up to level 101 (the previous level cap is in the 50s).  Was it worth it?  Probably not.  However, I am now a member of the Goat Simulator elite.  Plus I have something I can put on my resume!

Unfortunately one of the last two obtainable achievements is going to require me to reset the MMO level due to a glitch.  I'll keep my achievement and level, but all of the quests, including the licking one will be reset  :-\
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4878 on: November 30, 2014, 08:42:29 am »
^ Look at you!

When did you go & sneak 2 platinums in there :o

They've been there for quite a while, about 2 years for my most recent one actually  :P

Did you just recently add your trophy card to your sig, then?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4879 on: November 30, 2014, 09:25:24 am »
H. U. N. G. O. V. E. R....

"Have a beer and let's film another chapter", she says. "It'll be fun", she says. "Oooh, let's play some Rock Band".

If you've never had 1 drink too many and sang "Cheeseburger in Paradise" while playing pretend notes on a plastic guitar, you haven't lived.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4880 on: November 30, 2014, 10:14:22 am »

"Have a beer and let's film another chapter", she says. "It'll be fun", she says. "Oooh, let's play some Rock Band".

If you've never had 1 drink too many and sang "Cheeseburger in Paradise" while playing pretend notes on a plastic guitar, you haven't lived.

hair o the dog, baby ;)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4881 on: November 30, 2014, 10:50:26 am »

Back in my "partying days", one time I was incredibly drunk, and at the time the movie "get him to the Greek" recently came out and all my friend and I saw it.... One my buddy started to play the song "supertight" from the movie.... So I started to dance to it and got down..... and they all still have that video after all these years......... 

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4882 on: November 30, 2014, 11:17:01 am »
Anyone see the new South Park PS4 vs. XBO episode?

Pretty funny ;D

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4883 on: November 30, 2014, 11:43:08 am »

Pretty funny ;D

They had the one from last year. Is there another one?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4884 on: November 30, 2014, 01:23:49 pm »

Pretty funny ;D

They had the one from last year. Is there another one?

Probably not.

I don't really keep up w/ any shows, so..."new" just means 'new to me'; not necessarily, *literally* new!

foxhack

« Reply #4885 on: November 30, 2014, 02:58:57 pm »
Sonovabitch my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

I went to get a haircut... and they took off way too much at the top. I look like a kindergardener. ;_;

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4886 on: November 30, 2014, 03:03:48 pm »
Sonovabitch my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

I went to get a haircut... and they took off way too much at the top. I look like a kindergardener. ;_;

Pic? haha

I just shave my hair now.... I started to thin at age 18.... and now at almost 26, I am pretty thin/balding.... So be happy you have hair! My dad lost his hairs in his 40s and my brother and I started in our late teens/early 20s lol

1049-2600-8730

foxhack

« Reply #4887 on: November 30, 2014, 03:13:39 pm »
No pictures.

But it looks similar to this.

« Reply #4888 on: November 30, 2014, 04:36:26 pm »
One of the most annoying types of people I've ever had the displeasure of coming across are stupid assholes that refuse to admit they are wrong, even in the presence of overwhelming evidence that they are in error. Point in case: I was at a local game store this afternoon and one of the employees who is a well known moron who talks out of his ass 90% of the time he speaks tried telling me that SquareEnix published Final Fantasy IX when it originally came out, broke the merger in 2001 to publish FFX and Kingdom Hearts, and then got back together.  ::)

Given how ridiculously inaccurate this is I felt compelled to correct him, in which he replied, "No, no. Square Enix published FFIX, it's on the case of the greatest hits version." I tried explaining that they publish the reprints that you can still buy brand new online and at some game stores, but it was originally published by Squaresoft and had nothing to do with Enix before the merger took place. That's when he proceeded to tell me about the supposed breakup of Square and Enix in 2001, and then their remerging in 2003. I told him he was wrong about this too, and told him he needs to look it up, but he said "I did, that's what it says!" At that point I knew I was talking to a total moron piece of shit that would not listen to reason and facts if I slapped him with a two by four with the correct info on the end of it.

I left the game store really annoyed and pissed off, and had to rant about it.

abe

« Reply #4889 on: November 30, 2014, 05:41:33 pm »
One of the most annoying types of people I've ever had the displeasure of coming across are stupid assholes that refuse to admit they are wrong, even in the presence of overwhelming evidence that they are in error.

They really are the worst kind of people.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)